What Outsiders Really Think Of Them

Paisley Blue Loyal

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Who gives a fuck about them, we need to sort our own shite out first, starting with King and his lies about funding.

imagine one of the previous shower of shite came out with that and never backed it up?  There would be an uproar.

A thread about the growing contempt others are feeling about them............."aye but King blah blah blah".  fuck off!

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

A thread about the growing contempt others are feeling about them............."aye but King blah blah blah".  fuck off!

Naw you fuck off.  That arsehole and his lies should be getting pulled up in every fucking thread.  Bullshit bullshit bullshit, that's all that comes out the guys mouth.

13 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Lot of Liverpool fans hate them also I've met people over the years round the UK and most when talking about Rangers and them most can't stand them! 

I know a liverpool fan and was actually surprised at how much he disliked the celtic, Properly due to the fact they make out to be best buddies with liverpool over the years.

26 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Met a few Leeds fans in Glasgow a couple of  years ago and told them i was surprised they favoured Rangers as i thought Leeds had an affinity  to them.The guy told me other than the paddies everyone in Yorkshire hates them. 

Suppose as well in recent years a few away fans have let then know what they think of them, some as recent as Leicester fans.

There is an old timer that drinks in my local boozer down here, A massive wolves fan who goes home and away, On occasions he likes to tell me that he prefers septic to Rangers and how he loves the oirish and has lots of oirish friends, I just tell him that if he likes prefers a club that harbours child molesters and sympathises with an organisation that took great delight in blowing up a city not 10 miles from where we live killing innocent people then he needs to take a fucking good look at himself, Never goes down well, They don't like the fucking truth, Wankers

20 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Wonder how many outsiders think that we wouldn't be making such a big deal of this if it had been us that pumped them 5-1 on Saturday?

I can only speak for myself, My contempt for the scum has nothing to do with the scoreline and would still be the same if scoreline was reversed, As gut wrenching as the score was my contempt for them is purely borne out of how vile their pondlife of a support truly are and would hope that outsiders such as my mate from the pub that called them utter scum will see right through them for what they really are, A bunch of terrorist loving fucking parasites that despise everything British except for the British pound 

They are hated in Warsaw. They are hated in Tel Aviv. They are hated in Hamburg. They are hated in Belgrade. They are hated in London. They are hated in Hannover. They are hated in Birmingham. They are hated in Amsterdam. They are hated in Madrid. They are hated in St Petersburg. 

But they're well received in Dublin and they're Barcelona's bitches so that's ok

???

34 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I'm really struggling to understand your continual defence of King and his lies.

In a thread about something that's as far removed from King and boardroom stuff as you can get there's really not even a tenuous link to that subject.  There's already plenty of threads we can discuss that on.  Do we really need it on this one too?

Im a walking talking messenger of all things good about Rangers and bad about them when i get the chance.

Rolled up at a meeting on Monday with a supplier - i showed him the pics etc, told him about BJK you name it i am saying it.

Fuck them, the message gets through if you take time out to tell the true story.

I tell them all they hate the English and its us guys that defend them against the terrorists, always pulls on their allegiance....

I sent the STV link to my vrouw in de Nederlands and she says that's the lowest of the low. I agree with that, but what the mail was titled 'What do the SNP think', trying to show the difference in attitudes to either team, or religion in you prefer.

She talk about and Ajax supporter doing something similar to the Feyenoord keeper and he was banned from the stadium and is awaiting prosecution.

More equal country I suppose that this shite house.