j1mgg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

BBC gossip

Rangers have made their worst start to a league season for 27 years, with Mark Warburton's side having taken only eight points from their first five Scottish Premiership games, leaving them with a goal difference of -2.

Yeah it the DRs lead Rangers story.... funny they could have posted that at any time since Saturday but it goes up the day after the scum get humiliated. 

9 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

BBC gossip

Rangers have made their worst start to a league season for 27 years, with Mark Warburton's side having taken only eight points from their first five Scottish Premiership games, leaving them with a goal difference of -2.

Typical bbc pish. At least they are acknowledging we're still the same club

What happens at the start of a season is largely forgotten if the outcome at the end is the right one.

So I'm not really fussed over another space filler from the BBC.

Interesting comment from an earlier poster regarding the timing given the sound thrashing received by them last night.

Surely this was just a coincidence.......

22 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

What happens at the start of a season is largely forgotten if the outcome at the end is the right one.

So I'm not really fussed over another space filler from the BBC.

Interesting comment from an earlier poster regarding the timing given the sound thrashing received by them last night.

Surely this was just a coincidence.......

Its not a BBC article, it a Daily Rebel one... the BBC gossip pages just posts the lead stories out of the papers.

Not that it matters, and you point is valid, but lets make sure the DR are taking their fair share of shit. 

This is the weakest team we've ever had in the top flight in my lifetime and that's my biggest concern.

It was always going to happen, of course, because we've been rebuilding since losing a very able squad in the summer of 2012 and that's not Warburton's fault, but we required sensible recruitment this summer and, in my opinion we didn't get it. That's resulted in a poor start to the season.

I don't believe a Rangers side including the likes of Davis (Wank), McGregor (Wank) and Jelavic (Good guy) would concede five goals at Parkhead, but if they did and we sat with 8 points at this point in the season, I would still have full confidence in them winning the league because they've been there and done that; they have that winning mentality.

I don't think this applies to this group of players, yet. They're under extreme scrutiny, pressure and criticism, something many of them won't be familiar with.

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's simply embarrassing whatever way you look at it.

Heads should roll but they won't.

Honestly mate,  you get what you pay for, it comes down to money in this day and age. weve got a few decent signings for free but King should have gave him money for a few decent defenders. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

Honestly mate,  you get what you pay for, it comes down to money in this day and age. weve got a few decent signings for free but King should have gave him money for a few decent defenders. 

I agree to an extent, no question we have been tight cunts with the defence but a team with players like Barton, Niko, Waghorn, Tav, Wallace and co should not be dropping points at home to teams like Hamilton or away to Killie never mind getting battered by teams who got embarrassed by some Kazakhstani sheep herders.

We need investment but the manager has been brutal for the past 3-4 months, he learns nothing and makes the same mistakes all the time. All this magic hat shite is cringe now because he’s nothing of the sort. Time to get real and address our problems.

Did the article mention that 27 years ago we won the league after that start? No, because it is what it is, a shit deflector after last night's bheggar result, the same tactic as every other time they get negative results something positive is spun for them.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I agree to an extent, no question we have been tight cunts with the defence but a team with players like Barton, Niko, Waghorn, Tav, Wallace and co should not be dropping points at home to teams like Hamilton or away to Killie never mind getting battered by teams who got embarrassed by some Kazakhstani sheep herders.

We need investment but the manager has been brutal for the past 3-4 months, he learns nothing and makes the same mistakes all the time. All this magic hat shite is cringe now because he’s nothing of the sort. Time to get real and address our problems.

We looked really fit last year, teams were blowing out their arse after a hour, and that was against prem teams too. we need to get back to that form, Niko should be a super sub, bring back Halliday and holt. windass looks a find, get this possession quick passing football back and if that means dropping Barton then so be it but i still dont trust that defence, far too many cheap goals give away with corners and poor defending. 

Our number one priority was the defence and it was not sorted, id have been happy with a solid defence and the same mid to front players from last year. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Did the article mention that 27 years ago we won the league after that start? No, because it is what it is, a shit deflector after last night's bheggar result, the same tactic as every other time they get negative results something positive is spun for them.

Hey, the agenda is clear to see - but to be honest, did we expect any different from Opus Dei Broadcasting?

The fact of the matter is though, the results don't lie...and at present, the gap will only get bigger. We don't seem to have a team capable of closing it and the Bheasts won't be dropping points left, right and centre.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You know what mate, all these Rangers players and Warburton who thot it was a stroll up here, now know what its like to play for our club after that defeat. and if that doesn't give them a kick up the arse then nothing will. 

The season starts on Saturday. 

Now would be the time for Mr King to do an interview with RTV IMO. Take leadership of the situation and put bears minds at rest on a lot of the issues. The bears are hurting just now and we need some direction from the club. Yes we are in a better position now than we would've been with they other cunts in charge but it would appear Mr King said some things to get in but has failed to deliver.

Doesn't matter how it's started. It's how it's finished that counts. 

Still 33 games to go, that means 99 points up for grabs. So we could end the league with 107 points at this moment providing we win every game. But we know that isn't happening. However Celtic having a flawless victory with the league won't happen either. The lads will need to sharpen up and get their shit sorted. and Mark Warburton will need to get the team selection right.

and even if we lose the league this season, as sore as that'd be. It'll happen eventually. and a loss can create more good than bad. Look at how well we bounced back after losing the championship. If we lose it then it would guarantee money would get spent.