• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Bonus said:

Why is anyone believing this its bullocks no way would they try and claim that 

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7235673/Celtic-chief-Peter-Lawwell-vows-to-hammer-fans-behind-sick-Old-Firm-sex-doll-prank.html

here is the claim 

jebofuhu.jpg

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Well when they come to ibrox and do it I hope to fuck the bridge builders go after them to get the money for repairs. Why would the polis not have a few in the bogs anyways at half time? Go for a pish at half time at Ibrox and you can barely move for stewards on the videos doesn't seem to be anyone there to even attempt to stop it.

Who do you hang about with that takes videos in the lavvy????????????????????????????????

20 minutes ago, Nieto11878 said:

That's a made up story by a journalist not a claim. Completely waste of time foundation free story. Waste of a thread.

Those cunts built a stadium on the cheap,by the cheap for the cheap and not sure if there whole huge toilet cost as much as £100K.
Fuck sake,they even stole part of a local graveyard for nothing aided by GCC.
Will be gutted if we give the REAL H*** more than the price of a fish supper on a Friday night.  
GIRFUT :uk: 

Got to laugh at liewell claiming an investigation into the sex doll culprits. As usual no one will caught nor named and shamed. Meanwhile at free Derry corner more facilities will be made available for their wee cherubs to keep their balaclavas and banners in safe storage for any future rangers matches or Israeli teams  

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Got to laugh at liewell claiming an investigation into the sex doll culprits. As usual no one will caught nor named and shamed

The DNA all over the rear end of the dolls will be enough for a conviction.
What he said was "if there is something we DO NOT LIKE then we will take action"
I would assume by that statement there will be no action taken as they were all in on the hate fest,all 52,000 of the H** CUNTS.
Me personally will not be holding my breath :uk: 

Tin hat on. What about if all the silly wee boys that wrecked the shit holes shitter had behaved like adults and not wrecked what was already a midden. Then they would have fuck all to moan about. Why bring our club into disrepute by being so fucking childish. Our club is better than that. 

1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Well when they come to ibrox and do it I hope to fuck the bridge builders go after them to get the money for repairs. Why would the polis not have a few in the bogs anyways at half time? Go for a pish at half time at Ibrox and you can barely move for stewards on the videos doesn't seem to be anyone there to even attempt to stop it.

Hope we ban them from Ibrox, what about seats they wrecked at Dundee few year ago. Also we suffer damage every time they come,Sheep etc what goes around comes around. We can pay damage out the £250k the SPL owe us I'm sure Lieswell will see to that.

2 hours ago, Nieto11878 said:

Apparently Celtic are claiming £100k in damages !!! WTF surely not that would be a sore one for the club funds

Can I ask which of the three substitue appearances Federico Nieto made you enjoyed the most, since you hold him in such high regard...? Or is it simply the fact that the team finished third that season that you enjoyed?