Edmiston House

wearethepeople1

9 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

They're building up in the louden 

I was speaking to big rab and they're going to have the upstairs renovated a d something Extra outside.  Think he said tvs or something which would be decent.  

We have lots of plans for the Louden - anyone in recently will see the extra space we have added to the beer garden and the extra coverage within it. The bottle bar has been fixed up but we are going to develop that into a full bar. Next period of time we have for significant changes is January

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Confidentiality not secrecy - when allowed to disclose details it will be. 

The work there just now is nothing to do with Edmiston House CIC. 

So why submit documentation in relation to the EH CIC stating that it's purpose was to refurbish EH?

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

So why submit documentation in relation to the EH CIC stating that it's purpose was to refurbish EH?

V - you will find out the details when I'm allowed to say. I'm sure that won't stop you but the promise to reveal all when allowed to is all I can do. 

I can categorically state that the work being carried out just now is entirely independent and unrelated to the cic. 

They'll be preparing for the first of many projects, paid for by the fans' money, and run by The Gruesome Twosome from the Louden. ?

I've said from the start, and it's only my opinion, that the club had to have given RF something in return for all that cash.

Edmiston House was that something.

The EH CIC has been set up for a while, but it's not actually anything to do with EH.........according to some. ?

Hope this clears things up.

@Louden_Greg don't come on here and start confusing people. ?

15 minutes ago, thebooler said:

They'll be preparing for the first of many projects, paid for by the fans' money, and run by The Gruesome Twosome from the Louden. ?

I've said from the start, and it's only my opinion, that the club had to have given RF something in return for all that cash.

Edmiston House was that something.

The EH CIC has been set up for a while, but it's not actually anything to do with EH.........according to some. ?

Hope this clears things up.

@Louden_Greg don't come on here and start confusing people. ?

EH cic has nothing to do with RF and nothing has been given to myself or my dad for anything. And to my knowledge RF has never had anything to do with Edmiston house (and I would expect to know something like that)

And please stop the insults - I'd really feel for you if you got banned and still couldn't watch the games 

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

EH cic has nothing to do with RF and nothing has been given to myself or my dad for anything. And to my knowledge RF has never had anything to do with Edmiston house (and I would expect to know something like that)

And please stop the insults - I'd really feel for you if you got banned and still couldn't watch the games 

Banned from where? ?