mjnutes applause

bomber

4 minutes ago, Gooseman said:
15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's been more than 2 games against them at that time of year and they've done it continuously.

Fuck knows why you're going down the this is your life route. We've all had problems in life. 

Where you born ignorant or do you practice on a daily basis? 

Look I asked a question you started being a prick,  I qualified my question with an explanation.  As I said,  answer it or ignore my question.  Others have kindly answered. 

It's not hard to find evidence of it....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gooseman said:

Forgive my ignorance,  have they ever disrupted the silence for the disaster? 

I know that they have a long standing tradition of disruption for remembrance Sunday,  I've not really heard of them pulling the same antics for this. 

Are you for real !! Or just taking the piss 

The tims have created this narrative that the coughing in the last minute's silence they were involved in at Ibrox is just our paranoia and it never happened.

Trust me, it happened. Many, many exaggerated, loud, comedy coughs from numerous points all across the Broomy, whilst, funnily enough, not a single noise from the rest of the stadium. It was ignorant, scummy, ned-like behaviour.

1 hour ago, Gooseman said:

I know that they have a long standing tradition of disruption for remembrance Sunday,  I've not really heard of them pulling the same antics for this. 

Its no the first time this clown has come away with shit like this..........

28 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I understand what you mean, but just had a wee look at the fixtures and with the winter break we have no home games in January if I have read it correctly. :unsure:

Correct, we don't have any home games in January.

I honestly can't see them cancelling it, that would be a new low even for our board. 

56 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The tims have created this narrative that the coughing in the last minute's silence they were involved in at Ibrox is just our paranoia and it never happened.

Trust me, it happened. Many, many exaggerated, loud, comedy coughs from numerous points all across the Broomy, whilst, funnily enough, not a single noise from the rest of the stadium. It was ignorant, scummy, ned-like behaviour.

I was sitting in GF1. To suggest it was a coincidence is insulting.

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Correct, we don't have any home games in January.

I honestly can't see them cancelling it, that would be a new low even for our board. 

(tu) I had forgot about the winter break.

As you say I cannot think they would cancel it especially as they have no alternative date/game a few days after. It is just another thing I had forgot about since not having to play them for a few years.

2 hours ago, Gooseman said:

giphy-1.gif

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Last one I remember was the game Walters scored direct from a corner, the bastards booed and shouted throughout and our support went bonkers at the end of it, even that pat bonnar cunt was telling them to shut it, they are scum, they have always been scum and they will always be scum, I fully expect them to be no different this time, either that or the shite bags will wait in the concourse and shout their shite from there, then the usual minority pish will be spouted, but seriously m8 you've never heard it before? constant graffiti , posts online, open you're eyes 

That's the first time I can remember the minutes silence being noticeably being interupted , before then it was only the odd idiot (juan guy ? ) who maybe shouted or whistled . As you say Bonnar turned to them and gestured to them to be quiet , I'm sure the original tv highlights of the game showed it but there was no real condemnation just a bit of tut tutting . Since then I don't think we've had one against them thats been fully respected .

2 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

That's the first time I can remember the minutes silence being noticeably being interupted , before then it was only the odd idiot (juan guy ? ) who maybe shouted or whistled . As you say Bonnar turned to them and gestured to them to be quiet , I'm sure the original tv highlights of the game showed it but there was no real condemnation just a bit of tut tutting . Since then I don't think we've had one against them thats been fully respected .

Yes m8 the original tv pictures did indeed show bonnar turning around and waving his arms at them to be quiet, it was also commented on, funny how archive footage like this has all been somehow lost.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yes m8 the original tv pictures did indeed show bonnar turning around and waving his arms at them to be quiet, it was also commented on, funny how archive footage like this has all been somehow lost.

Yes, just like the footage from Walters debut at the piggery and tynecastle a few weeks later but a film of the team singing in the dressing room after clinching the league somehow appears , as you say Funny that .

They could always have a roll call of shame.
The one guy that threw the banana at Mark Walters.
The one guy who abused Claudio Reyna after 9/11.
The cunt that chucked himself from the upper tier in 99.
The guy who wrecked Amsterdam.
The cunt that actually hit some cunt called Dallas with a coin during the hate filled game when we leathered the shite out of them in 99.
They could invite bus loads of republican yessers who might interrupt a minutes silence giving it big licks with that pira shite.
WHY NOT INVITE AT LEAST 7,500 OF THE H** BASTARDS AND THROW A PARTY FOR THEM.
These reptiles should only be allowed to mix with the type of people who lick windows and should never under any circumstances be in contact with normal people.
These type of republican scumbags should never be allowed at Ibrox as they have proven on a hundred occasions they just cannot be trusted.
FUCK!!!!! They might even do the Poznan on the 66th minute.
What's to stop them.
Horrible cunts should be handed time tables for the Irish Ferries.
Only hope we have got our shit together and we let the H*** KNOW THEY CAN GO HOME ANY TIME THEY WANT. :uk: