• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Gooseman said:

You can fuck off you snivelling cocktail sniffing baws bag

Calm down ffs.  To answer your question at least fifty or so all had whooping cough. It was awful. Where you at the game? I ask because ibrox was silent except for wee manky papes coughing 

2 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

Calm down ffs.  To answer your question at least fifty or so all had whooping cough. It was awful. Where you at the game? I ask because ibrox was silent except for wee manky papes coughing 

Not I've not been to the ne'er day games,  as strange as that might sound. But at least you answered my question so thanks. 

As I said before I wasn't aware of it going on.  I assumed,  I suppose rather naively,  that this was a no go area for their fans.  

3 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

When they boo and shout their pish sky turn down the mics. They get away with it each new year game at home 

Look at Everton with Hillsborough, class and respect. If they done what the Tims do it would all over the news.  How they cunts get away with it is beyond me 

Then perhaps RTV should turn their mics up and get it out there on any outlet that will broadcast it, I would say shame these neanderthals but sadly you just can't shame pondlife scum

7 hours ago, MasterD said:

I have just watched it again and seen what I said. The majority started doing it in the 66th minute.

It doesn't offend me, the other stuff they done that day doesn't offend me either.

I watched it too and you can clearly see the IRA corner are already doing it when they come into the camera shot before the 66th minute. It's pure coincidence that it's started to spread around the rest of the stadium at that point.

Nothing sinister behind that at all IMO.

8 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

The dead should never be remembered in applause. A minutes silence is the only way to respectfully remember  and pay respects. If they cannot shut up for 1 minute and ultimately pay respects then it sums up the class of people that they are utter scumbags.

100% mate . A minutes silence is what's appropriate . 1 minute to reflect and remember ,then it's down to business on the pitch as it should be . 

As for the tarriers (or any future opponents )  if they want to stay seated , stand outside or in the concourses then that's their choice and says more about them than we ever could . 

As a club and support we shouldn't even contemplate any compromise on the silence . I just don't understand any Bears who would .

Can't believe this is actually being asked as a serious question.

This is and always will be a minutes silence. Fuck them, what do they really have to do with it! This is about us remembering, respecting and celebrating the lives of our own.

Those cunts will always act like scum in this situation but why the fuck should we change this moment for them.

1 minute ago, Fred H Crawford said:

100% mate . A minutes silence is what's appropriate . 1 minute to reflect and remember ,then it's down to business on the pitch as it should be . 

As for the tarriers (or any future opponents )  if they want to stay seated , stand outside or in the concourses then that's their choice and says more about them than we ever could . 

As a club and support we shouldn't even contemplate any compromise on the silence . I just don't understand any Bears who would .

I find it hard fred that bears would consider it being an option to change it to an applause or to move it to the next game.  Let them show what they are scum. Make sure plenty bears have them on video as sky will almost definitely turn off mics.

11 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Can't believe this is actually being asked as a serious question.

This is and always will be a minutes silence. Fuck them, what do they really have to do with it! This is about us remembering, respecting and celebrating the lives of our own.

Those cunts will always act like scum in this situation but why the fuck should we change this moment for them.

I despair of what has happened to our support in recent times , with regards infighting between various factions , board support , boycotts etc but on this matter I thought we would all be together that no compromise is acceptable . Seems I'm wrong !

As I posted earlier ITT ,How long before it's seriously suggested that we drop the 2nd January remembrance ceremony altogether . 

That some in our support would consider changing the minutes silence honestly sickens me more than any of last weekends events on the park or in the stands .

5 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I despair of what has happened to our support in recent times , with regards infighting between various factions , board support , boycotts etc but on this matter I thought we would all be together that no compromise is acceptable . Seems I'm wrong !

As I posted earlier ITT ,How long before it's seriously suggested that we drop the 2nd January remembrance ceremony altogether . 

That some in our support would consider changing the minutes silence honestly sickens me more than any of last weekends events on the park or in the stands .

Everyone should read again, no one on here has endorsed a minutes applause, it has, and always will be a silence, the original post asked would the SPFL allow a silence or would they change it to applause. As it has nothing to do with the SPFL whatsoever, so therefore it was just a really daft question that has been shot down in every other post. 

13 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Last one I remember was the game Walters scored direct from a corner, the bastards booed and shouted throughout and our support went bonkers at the end of it, even that pat bonnar cunt was telling them to shut it, they are scum, they have always been scum and they will always be scum, I fully expect them to be no different this time, either that or the shite bags will wait in the concourse and shout their shite from there, then the usual minority pish will be spouted, but seriously m8 you've never heard it before? constant graffiti , posts online, open you're eyes 

13 hours ago, Gooseman said:
13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

There's been more than 2 games against them at that time of year and they've done it continuously.

Fuck knows why you're going down the this is your life route. We've all had problems in life. 

Where you born ignorant or do you practice on a daily basis? 

Look I asked a question you started being a prick,  I qualified my question with an explanation.  As I said,  answer it or ignore my question.  Others have kindly answered. 

Going back a few years I remember Packy Bonner Celtic keeper at the time turning to the  Celtic end (Broomloan) and gesturing to them to be quiet as they were doing there usual, and this was years ago, so it's not a new trait by they bstds. Also while I am going back the years. The League Cup Final held on a Sunday in the week Bobby McKean died and in those days at Hampden their end had no cover on their end and we could still hear them breaking the silence. On a plus note we won 2-1 Cooper & Gordon Smith scoring the winner.

29 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

As far as I'm aware anyway the SPFL can't tell clubs what to do on this matter.

If I'm right in thinking this was their argument regarding s minutes silence and poppies for Rememberance day.

If they ever did try to enforce this is EXPECT the club to tell them where to go.

I will never get the minutes applause thing for me the minutes silence is more respectful and allows reflection on what happened.

6 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Hold that thought. You "prefer" that we change our respectful honouring of the tragic events just to suit an agenda which will allow THEM to avoid making (unts of themselves. I have to disagree.

That's not my reasoning at all, if you read my post above you should understand that it's not because of them although I can understand you thinking that way, it's more about honouring our own respectfully without giving those cunts the opportunity to disrupt it.

1 minute ago, slimjim1690 said:

That's not my reasoning at all, if you read my post above you should understand that it's not because of them although I can understand you thinking that way, it's more about honouring our own respectfully without giving those cunts the opportunity to disrupt it.

I'll be fucked if I'm going along with giving they cunts any more ground

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

I'll be fucked if I'm going along with giving they cunts any more ground

That's fair enough mate, I'm not going to say you are wrong we just have differing opinions, anything else I'm all for getting tore into the cunts but in this instance I think we should do all to make sure there is no opportunity for disruption.

37 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

That's fair enough mate, I'm not going to say you are wrong we just have differing opinions, anything else I'm all for getting tore into the cunts but in this instance I think we should do all to make sure there is no opportunity for disruption.

They're welcome to stand outside mate. That mechanism is already in place. That's plenty.

4 hours ago, Gooseman said:

Not I've not been to the ne'er day games,  as strange as that might sound. But at least you answered my question so thanks. 

As I said before I wasn't aware of it going on.  I assumed,  I suppose rather naively,  that this was a no go area for their fans.  

They bang weans. They see something as a challenge that a normal person would see as a no go