mjnutes applause

bomber

now that the next old firm game has been confirmed for Hogmanay at 12.15 do you think the spfl will deny us the right to hold a minutes silence for the ibrox disaster or will they change it to a minutes applause to appease the knuckledraggers in the taigs support?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let it go ahead. Minutes silence.

Rangers TV should turn their cameras directly onto the filth. Then get the footage out on Youtube.

We need to highlight their scumbag behavior to everyone outside this shitehole wee country  at every opportunity, and in doing so, make it harder for mhedia and MPs to turn a blind eye.

2 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

Forgive my ignorance,  have they ever disrupted the silence for the disaster? 

I know that they have a long standing tradition of disruption for remembrance Sunday,  I've not really heard of them pulling the same antics for this. 

:lol: wow

2 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

Forgive my ignorance,  have they ever disrupted the silence for the disaster? 

I know that they have a long standing tradition of disruption for remembrance Sunday,  I've not really heard of them pulling the same antics for this. 

Last one I remember was the game Walters scored direct from a corner, the bastards booed and shouted throughout and our support went bonkers at the end of it, even that pat bonnar cunt was telling them to shut it, they are scum, they have always been scum and they will always be scum, I fully expect them to be no different this time, either that or the shite bags will wait in the concourse and shout their shite from there, then the usual minority pish will be spouted, but seriously m8 you've never heard it before? constant graffiti , posts online, open you're eyes 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol: wow

What?  You got a problem with me asking fucking question? 

I don't pay much attention to them or their inbred cretinous support at the best of time.  However as remembrance day is a significant time of year for me and my family their disrespect and disregard is brought into sharp focus.  I haven't heard of them behaving this way for the silence for the 66.....so I asked a genuine question about it. Either give an answer or ignore it. 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Last one I remember was the game Walters scored direct from a corner, the bastards booed and shouted throughout and our support went bonkers at the end of it, even that pat bonnar cunt was telling them to shut it, they are scum, they have always been scum and they will always be scum, I fully expect them to be no different this time, either that or the shite bags will wait in the concourse and shout their shite from there, then the usual minority pish will be spouted, but seriously m8 you've never heard it before? constant graffiti , posts online, open you're eyes 

I lost family at his time of year,  not in relation to the disaster of course,  so this one game has never been a high priority.  I've seen the usual posts and graffiti but I always assumed that the general consensus was that this was observed. 

Always remember the minutes silence at the old clydebank ground Kilbowie days after Jock Stein died. The old commentator and journalist bob crampsey said it was his most moving moment in football when over 7000 rangers fans stood totally silent. That's the difference between them and us. 

There will be a dozen or so morons who will ruin it. It's just the way it is. Then as someone else suggested they'll organise a surreptitious demo on the 66th minute or something. 

8 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

What?  You got a problem with me asking fucking question? 

I don't pay much attention to them or their inbred cretinous support at the best of time.  However as remembrance day is a significant time of year for me and my family their disrespect and disregard is brought into sharp focus.  I haven't heard of them behaving this way for the silence for the 66.....so I asked a genuine question about it. Either give an answer or ignore it. 

You've obviously never been at new year then.

Just now, Gooseman said:

I lost family at his time of year,  not in relation to the disaster of course,  so this one game has never been a high priority.  I've seen the usual posts and graffiti but I always assumed that the general consensus was that this was observed. 

I'm going with a game i can remember with the minute silence for the 66 specifically against  us , their behaviour that day was fucking disgraceful as usual, maybe my memory is fucked but it's one that stuck in my head, there is probably one more recent that other bears can remember, but as I said I know what I'm expecting this time around 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

You've obviously never been at new year then.

Not I've not,  when I was 10 I lost my grandfather on the 31st and 4 years ago my wife had a miscarriage which left her in the hospital.  So forgive me for having other things occupying my mind at that time of year. 

1 minute ago, Gooseman said:

Not I've not,  when I was 10 I lost my grandfather on the 31st and 4 years ago my wife had a miscarriage which left her in the hospital.  So forgive me for having other things occupying my mind at that time of year. 

There's been more than 2 games against them at that time of year and they've done it continuously.

Fuck knows why you're going down the this is your life route. We've all had problems in life. 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's been more than 2 games against them at that time of year and they've done it continuously.

Fuck knows why you're going down the this is your life route. We've all had problems in life. 

Where you born ignorant or do you practice on a daily basis? 

Look I asked a question you started being a prick,  I qualified my question with an explanation.  As I said,  answer it or ignore my question.  Others have kindly answered.