Joey sent home

scottjf82

Is it just me who is taking this with a huge pinch of salt? The Scottish media hate us. There has been no confirmation of a bust up that apparently happened 2 days ago by:  the Club, Barton, Ibrox insiders or any of our twitter using players.

Storm in a tea cup/fabricated story? Either way contracts won't be getting ripped up and players won't be moving.

The media really know how to press our buttons. That's for sure! I won't be giving the cunts the satisfaction. 

Just now, Vwbear said:

The same people abusing barton would have been the 1s on the cringy transfer forum hitting out with annouce barton all summer 

Many of them are, yet no one knows the circumstances.  Barton has previous, so let's blame him.  It's like Ferguson, Missouri on here let's convict someone without hearing the facts.

1 hour ago, WGOH said:

Re: Barton Banished

Posted about this yesterday. Incident with Josh Jeffries he kept calling him Joe and Kenny Miller corrected him. He stormed off saying he didn't give a f.... Who he was

post from FF, not sure how true it is

Joey Barton stormed off saying he didn't care who Josh Jeffries is or Josh stormed off and doesn't care who Barton is?

I suspect the guy that wrote that means Barton stormed off. Why no just call him Joey though :lol:

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Is it just me who is taking this with a huge pinch of salt? The Scottish media hate us. There has been no confirmation of a bust up that apparently happened 2 days ago by:  the Club, Barton, Ibrox insiders or any of our twitter using players.

Storm in a tea cup/fabricated story? Either way contracts won't be getting ripped up and players won't be moving.

The media really know how to press our buttons. That's for sure! I won't be giving the cunts the satisfaction. 

So if we haven't announced it and anything has happened i am more concerned who is the Murray park mole 

54 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off , the sooner we stop signing catholics that have supported the filth all their days the better.

I and a few others said we should never have signed this waster , he's a grade A prick and has totally fucked up our style of play ever since he came . Its fuckin superb he won't be playing this week , and we can get back to fast free flowing football.

O'Halloran will get a start now mate eh?

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

You can put in your experience and be a positive influence , however  you can be also be arrogant about it and come across as a knob and completely underestimate the challenge around you . At this stage we don't really know 

Well exactly mate, none of us were there, and we don't know what the player politics are at Ibrox, but every team has them, just like every workplace.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Well exactly mate, none of us were there, and we don't know what the player politics are at Ibrox, but every team has them, just like every workplace.

Aye but Keith Jackson says..... ergo it must be TRUE  LMAO 

I've read that this is the third time since the start of the season Barton has been involved in incidents after matches. He is proving to be a disruptive influence in the dressing room and he should be sacked. No third chance Joey. Warburton has frequently spoken about some players being more trouble than they're worth. Hasta la vista Joey.

3 minutes ago, BF2 said:

We don't know what really happened and the chances are we'll probably never know.

What we do know for sure though is that Barton has been sent home for breaching disciplinary rules, which is serious.

How do we know this? 

18 minutes ago, therightway said:

Did he take um-bridge after somebody pointed out how shite he has been playing? 

Well that would be a classic people in glass houses.

Anyone in our line up taking the responsibility for being absolute dross since April

McKay suddenly grew a spine and stop growing violets?

Has Halliday bought himself some quality from Aldi?

Someone told the four worst central defenders in this league that they are sought after in the EPL?

Need I go on?

I don't things have been right since first game against Hamilton.

Free kick in Tav territory and he has the ball, Barton demands the ball and Tav walks away bemused.

Joey fluffs it and Tav ,if his goal vs Killie was anything to go by, would have worked the keeper.

Those things can be the difference in winning and losing.