Joey sent home

scottjf82

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

i wouldnt expect anyone to mention it as they'd prefer it to be kept in house, however now the story has broke the club either have to downplay it or deny it, but saying nothing allows the media machine to go into overdrive

An incident with Barton would never be kept under the radar. He is arguably the biggest player story in Scotland.

Incidents like this should always be planned for like any big company. If the story is true, then they will downplay it  course, but they cannot deny it. Too little too late I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm fed up, read all the comments and I'm kinda shocked at the responses 

Fact - we do not know what's happening

Fact - removing Barton from our team will certainly not make things all shiny and happy

Fact - warburton's decision making and tactics are to blame, and so is his signings

Now, I would suggest, let's not make barton a scapegoat and until we learn what has happend hold on your judgements.

Is that such a crazy thing to do?

Our whole team is fucking shite just now, it's not just one player.

I agree with most of that.

3 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Not sure of the other stuff your meaning but it certainly hasn't been a good week that's for sure.

Need a convincing win on Saturday

There's been some stuff going around about Warburton and King not seeing eye to eye not sure if that's what stepps boy is talking about

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Between this and other stuff i've heard this week i think the wheels are starting to come off..

What other stuff you heard? I've heard some stuff too past couple days but really reluccant to say on here because it could be really laughable shite and don't really have a credible source yet, just someone who knows someone type of thing. PM me yours and I'll reply with mine ... cock and balls pictures I mean

8 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

He is fucking murder anyway. Thought he was coming up here to stroll it. Big difference between this season and last with him is, up here midfielders dont get any time on the ball. What thre scottish game lacks in technical ability it makes up for in work rate, effort and physical play. Last season the cunt had loads of time on the ball and was able to put his foot on the ball and pick a pass. The scottish game is far to fast paced and tough for him, espescailly now with him on the decline

What fucken league are you watching?! The English Championships allows players more time on the ball?

:lol:

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

What other stuff you heard? I've heard some stuff too past couple days but really reluccant to say on here because it could be really laughable shite and don't really have a credible source yet, just someone who knows someone type of thing. PM me yours and I'll reply with mine ... cock and balls pictures I mean

Just tell us what you know. If it's laughable we'l laugh at you but we still want to know!!

15 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

What a fucking shambles. Thought the guy had changed his ways but looks like that might not be the case. Surprisingly doesn't feel that bad if he does walk away given the fact he hasn't offered anything on the park since signing.

There are two sides to every story. Who knows that he was at fault? Maybe some billy big baws tried to get wide and he knuckled him. Unprofessional yes, but they deserve all they get, because I fucking would under such circumstances. We do know Mark has his favourites, to our peril!

I hope this isn't the end for Joey because he's one of the few players we have with real pedigree that can make a difference to our season going forward.  It's just a shame he's had a fight with the golden boy because everyone one here will just hate Barton even more now.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh well, just what we need.

As for the many who kept demanding that we bring in a holding midfielder to cover up for the dross that would behind him, well there you fucking go!.

Like Barton makes everyone else shite and play like a bunch of pussies? McKay hiding like a shrinking violet. Our captain with inept runs and total loss of form. Like a run down on each and every one? Will we start with the keeper, eh? Fuck, some would have you believe Halliday and Holt are fucking Messi.

If some on here think that Barton was the problem for us being shite, which started last April and that him being gone will make much difference, we really do deserve all we get. He's older, he's slower, but he did captain the English Championship side and voted their top man. Now that doesn't give him a right to anything, he has to earn that respect, but look what the fuck he has got around him and look who he has got to protect ffs.

It's not the fucking player, it's the system and the lack of quality to play it. Who's job is it to motivate the players and if they need motivation to play the scum, we've lost it. We lost to a scum team that isn't that good and they didn't break sweat.

We can see the way this all going. Fuck wait till the next presser, if MW thinks they are cunts now?

We don't know the full story, nor do we condone unprofessional behaviour, but wake up and smell the coffee ffs. Our troubles run far deeper than Barton and he is far from being the worst of it.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

If he has been dropped, then is it that unlikely that he may have been given a few days off to go down south and spend with his family? Particularly if there has been an argument between him and Halliday? Let's everyone cool down, give Barton a chance to go away and see his kids etc. Tomorrow would be all about preparation for Saturday (which he wouldn't be involved in), yesterday would have been their day off and he was there on Tuesday.

(tu) :cheers: (tu)

Top posts from you both gentlemen. 

:uk:

10 minutes ago, Masuka said:

Halliday had a smug look all day he wasn't in the slightest phased by the cunt. Andy knows exactly what Brown is all about and had his card marked. Barton Shat it!

Of course. 

Remind me what Halliday did when he came on on Saturday?

7 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

There's been some stuff going around about Warburton and King not seeing eye to eye not sure if that's what stepps boy is talking about

Maybe King doesn't have any more of OUR cash left and he needs to offload the high earners, so Barton is the first and needed an excuse to move him on.

Absolute pish I know, but I had to say it! Then again?

14 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm fed up, read all the comments and I'm kinda shocked at the responses 

Fact - we do not know what's happening

thats the point, the club are fucking sitting in silence treating the fans with utter contempt again, they have to tell us something or else it will get worse and worse