Joey sent home

scottjf82

Just now, lidorfc said:

Fucking traitor, we no good enough for ye on here naw? Need yer wee bit on the side. 

Fuckin' slut.

I don't use their shit site anymore mate, after my second account got banned for calling a Mod a fenian bastard I decided to stop reading what those King loving pussies post. Fuck them.

11 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Genuinely hoped when he came in that his hot headedness was a thing of the past. Regardless of the story here, he is the one who has been sent home, so, clearly is viewed to be in the wrong. Really disappointing, sadly not surprising.

Clearly you are having a giraffe.

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Some newspapers seem to be reporting that it was not just a bust up with one player but with players and coaching staff. 

Sooner or later the Club is going to have to issue a statement.    Preferably before Barton beats them to it.    If its just been a course of action to create some breathing space following heated discussion about the individual errors made in the OF game and / or about why the team are not responding sufficiently well to MW's directions on how he wants them to play then that is one thing, but if it's a more serious matter then it would be better for the Club to make a statement.   Anyone know if Barton has taken to social media to comment? 

too late 

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Cwood is talking shit and even if he isn't he's a stupid cunt. Why would you post that sort of info. If anyone has a FF account call him a taig for me cba getting banned off there a third time.

Trust me he's not a taig he's a good Rangers man with some good contacts/sources. I've known him years.

He has got some stuff wrong, maybe that stuff is wrong too - who knows. Taig or attention seeker he isn't - even if I don't agree with him putting that stuff in the public domain the way he has.

It was only a matter of time for this to happen with him said from the get go with him we didnt need him he brings to much shite with him and being back in the top flight its the last thing we need let him sit on twitter 24/7 i could not careless tbh hope hes played his last game :wink:

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Trust me he's not a taig he's a good Rangers man with some good contacts/sources. I've known him years.

He has got some stuff wrong, maybe that stuff is wrong too - who knows. Taig or attention seeker he isn't - even if I don't agree with him putting that stuff in the public domain the way he has.

Fair enough mate, cheers for clearing that up.

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

too late 

Yup.   Bit like the games this season so far......too slow off the mark and allowing others to gain the initiative!

At least we now have Barton's view.  Wonder if MW will care to confirm the Barton version of events.

1 minute ago, julescotia said:

CsbI8x3W8AAPhp6.jpg

CsbJTWgXYAAYh2M.jpg

"Apologising doesn't always mean that you're wrong and the other person is right. It means you value your relationship more than your ego." Latest tweet.

If it was a verbal disagreement I think Warburton could have dealt with this better without playing into the media's hands.