Joey sent home

scottjf82

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Yup.   Bit like the games this season so far......too slow off the mark and allowing others to gain the initiative!

At least we now have Barton's view.  Wonder if MW will care to confirm the Barton version of events.

What do you mean 'his version of events'? He had spoken about his part in something, what other version is there going to be?

15 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Let's hope you never get called up on jury service. 

"Heard the defendant drowns puppies, throws acid in wains faces and poisons the water system. Not sure if true, but looks like a shoplifter. Hang the cunt!!!"

He is a complete pratt.........btw aleady been on jury service  and yeah the people looked guilty before the trial started !!!

May not be anything major in why he has been sent home but he is trouble, was in the past and still is just now. How he handles himself on social media is questionable and reflects poorly on the club but hey if you think differently then hey ho.

This has turned out better than I expected, that statement, if you take it positively makes Barton sound like a guy passionate about our club wanting to improve and admitting he needs to improve. Also makes Warburton look like a strong manager for taking charge of the situation and sending him home.

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

If it was a verbal disagreement I think Warburton could have dealt with this better without playing into the media's hands.

Some times decisions need to be made because they are the right ones or only ones, no matter what the media fallout is likely to be. 

OK,  I'll put my oar in because I have a source (very reliable) - I didn't want to put it in earlier because loads of theories and abuse were flying about. 

OK,  tin hat on - 

Team had a video analysis meeting on Monday then Tuesday as well re last Saturday. Monday got heated but stayed controlled with Barton being very vocal. It was decided to allow 24hrs of reflection and further analysis on tuesday. This time Barton really went to town and ripped into almost everyone, especially Lee Wallace. Halliday butted in by saying we beat they bastards 5 months ago when you weren't here and they squared up with Barton throwing a couple of punches 

There fuck it, I've said it 

Comments or criticise all you want. 

Warburton has a team principle he appears unwilling to let men be men and sort it how they wished.

remember back in the day Lafferty and weir almost came to blows at HT up in sheep land came out for the 2nd half and blew the sheep away that was that nothing else said about it.

Just now, Camshy said:

He is a complete pratt.........btw aleady been on jury service  and yeah the people looked guilty before the trial started !!!

May not be anything major in why he has been sent home but he is trouble, was in the past and still is just now. How he handles himself on social media is questionable and reflects poorly on the club but hey if you think differently then hey ho.

doh

Fair doos to him. Not many players would have the balls to come out and say that right away. He needs to back up these words and up his game. Hopefully everything is sorted, although I think the situation has been blown up a little due to reputations. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise and got the fire in the belly. Win your place back Joey.