Joey sent home

scottjf82

Shambles. We are a joke of a club right now on and off the park. 

Now we gave three more weeks of distraction and no word of what actually happened so it just let's people make speculation. 

He should of apologised today , everyone kiss n make up and get on with the actual important thing which is to fucking win games, or been sacked today. Letting it drag on is unbelievable.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

We haven't suddenly got bad due to Barton the trouble started in the last third of last season. Suspending Barton is just chucking away money now.

I would suspect its an unpaid suspension .

Pretty strange stuff. Maybe we're giving him three weeks in the hope that he can't resist spouting off about it again in that time, giving us the chance to sack him without paying him off.

If he genuinely had a future with us surely we would be looking to put this to bed right now and get him available for the sheep

We are an embarrassment from top to bottom.

Personally I wanted Barton to stay and try and turn things around but if we aren't letting him do that then just try and reach an agreement to let him go ASAP.

3 week suspension without actually telling us any details of what it is for is a total shambles.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

We are an embarrassment from top to bottom.

Personally I wanted Barton to stay and try and turn things around but if we aren't letting him do that then just try and reach an agreement to let him go ASAP.

3 week suspension without actually telling us any details of what it is for is a total shambles.

There was a lot more than a wee argument , the bastard is poison and should never have been near the club. Watch his real loyalties spill out on twitter when we finally get shot of him.

Strange but there must be legal issues as we probably only getting half a story. I know in my work if anybody gets suspended for anything there called in for a  a meeting then that gets discussed with hr then a week later after investigating they call you in and then it's either sacked or let back in with a warning.

To be Honest it's a pain as only feeding a media frenzie not what we need.

It's probably the manager's decision rather than the boards but either way it leaves more questions than answers.

What good does a 3-week suspension do for anyone? are we that gutless we don't have the balls to make a proper stand if we believe he's over-stepped the mark?

I don't think it will be 3-weeks unpaid, either.

Absolutely Ridiculous. This should have been sorted one way or another today. 3 weeks of speculation, shitty newspaper articles and other distractions. Should be back training today working harder than ever to prove himself. 3 weeks off will not help his lack of fitness or sharpness. What a fuckin mess this is! 

Just now, sassaaaa said:

There was a lot more than a wee argument , the bastard is poison and should never have been near the club. Watch his real loyalties spill out on twitter when we finally get shot of him.

Give it a rest. We all know your opinion, you've repeated it a million times over the past few days :lol: