Is inexperience starting to show?

westenclosure2008

I am a fan of Warburton and his footballing philosophy to an extent. I just feel this week has highlighted his lack of experience given this is only his 4th season as a manager. The tactics on Saturday showed this and the drama over a verbal disagreement however far it went add to this. A more experienced manager would have came with the usual that Barton picked up a knock and deal with it internally.

I don't want Warburton out but think possibly he could benefit from a more experienced manager upstairs in a Football a Director role. Dare I say it but someone like Smith. Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I am a fan of Warburton and his footballing philosophy to an extent. I just feel this week has highlighted his lack of experience given this is only his 4th season as a manager. The tactics on Saturday showed this and the drama over a verbal disagreement however far it went add to this. A more experienced manager would have came with the usual that Barton picked up a knock and deal with it internally.

I don't want Warburton out but think possibly he could benefit from a more experienced manager upstairs in a Football a Director role. Dare I say it but someone like Smith. Thoughts?

He didnt mention it at all in the presser

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Think the press would have been over it like a rash if there was a hint of it being anything more. They reported it as that.

I can't for the life of me believe that you send a player home for a week for screaming swerry words, doesn't make any sense to me, but then I'm an old cynic, I just don't believe the media have any proof..........yet.

4 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I can't for the life of me believe that you send a player home for a week for screaming swerry words, doesn't make any sense to me, but then I'm an old cynic, I just don't believe the media have any proof..........yet.

That is my point if it is true. Barton has came out and said it was verbal which backs up the media's story. Unless Barton has jumped on that but again I doubt that as it could be quickly proved wrong.

4 minutes ago, Zetland said:

All of this nonsense has to stop. These are professional footballers who are highly paid to do a job of work for our Club.

Giving anything less than their best, every game, is totally unacceptable.

I hate the they get paid so much money they should be flawless argument. What they get paid is irrelevant.

I believe that the 'bust-up' between the players shows that they care.

They care about the club.

They care about getting beat. 

It also shows us, the fans, that they're not just here to pick up a wage.

Was the good form from last season just a flash in the pan?

Warburton 

"I started Kranjcar against cel*ic because he was so good against LINFIELD "

Holy fuc*  !!!! ,had to read that three times (in workmates rhebel) . Add that to not even mentioning the Barton episode at his press conference today and taking  Barton off against Killie because the crowd maybe get to him and he was on a yellow  ? . Aye fuc*ing  Killie. Cracks are begging to show, big week for magic hat,hope he copes better than he has this past week .

MW and DW have had plaudits and backslapping from day one and rightly so as the turnaround from McCoists dross was nothing short of spectacular, last season  from the semi on the performances  shaded quite dramatically and has carried on this season.

Inexperience? you cant help that as everyone is inexperienced in their job at sometime, he is a clever man and I would hope he is man enough to take the little bit of flack on the chin and get us back on track playing the kind of football on show v Dundee and the tims last season.

The slow ponderous stuff don't cut it.

Truth of the matter is, Barton shouldn't be putting fuck all on twitter. He goes through the club if he has any statements not go on twitter again behaving like hes bigger than the club. As soon as Barton arrived most of the players on twitter have scaled back on their own posts, and rightly so, if you cant produce the goods on the field then you shouldnt be on twitter. Twitter accounts for Rangers players should be banned, there not celebrities so give it a rest. 

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Truth of the matter is, Barton shouldn't be putting fuck all on twitter. He goes through the club if he has any statements not go on twitter again behaving like hes bigger than the club. As soon as Barton arrived most of the players on twitter have scaled back on their own posts, and rightly so, if you cant produce the goods on the field then you shouldnt be on twitter. Twitter accounts for Rangers players should be banned, there not celebrities so give it a rest. 

Rangers knew what they were getting with Barton.

He's used twitter for ages, he's not going to stop now.

The biggest problem is he hasn't backed up his bluster on the pitch.

He's a decent player, let's give him a chance.

12 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Rangers knew what they were getting with Barton.

He's used twitter for ages, he's not going to stop now.

The biggest problem is he hasn't backed up his bluster on the pitch.

He's a decent player, let's give him a chance.

Can Barton change his style of play to merit the chance? I don't think he can personally but i hope he can for the benefit of the club. 

Smith and Warburton are about as far apart as you can get when it comes to footballing ideas and philosophies so him coming in to work above Warburton is a horrible idea.

It would also be a complete waste of a wage because I expect that if Warburton wants some advice then Smith is only a phone call away anyway.