The Militant Mole: The 100

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Squash a community is just paranoid nonsense! 

quick comparison...

http://www.paviliontheatre.co.uk/shows/celtic-the-musical/

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/13256190._Stall_ban__fans_set_for_West_End_event/?ref=arc

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I beg to differ, Nudge tactics are at play, as I said earlier Rangers are seen as a symbol, in Scotland, of everything that is pro-British, Protestant (Orange Order), and Monarchist. ‘Undermining’ Rangers is, to them, a way of undermining the very foundation of Loyalism and the Orange Order in Scotland.  

Well it's an opinion I disagree with 

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Et tu? 

Shall I go pick the sun front page from Monday and add to your comparison ? ( no cause it's the sun) - but selective shite like that proves square root of fuck all - yer trolling! 

"Let us celebrate Catholic education". The one thing that does divide society. For the leader of a political party to come out with that in a modern democratic society, exactly what message is he sending to both sides of the divide, far less a cheap attempt at secure votes and as we now know a very dangerous one at the expense of the majority.

As for the Kirk, they deserted their flock long time ago. They are now about as relevant to Protestantism as the pope is to child protection. John Knox must be turning in his grave. I am an Elder and quite active within it and you would be surprised at the number of pretend ex taigs within it. You can smell them a mile off. They are pleasant enough on most matters of faith, but challenge the taig doctrine in not being biblical and the works of the anti christ, their fucking eyes go red and the demon emerges as they try to defend it. Now for doing so, they should be chased, as those blasphemies were all that JK was about. However the Kirk will appease their view. They are not here to celebrate the truth of the Gospels in what our reforming martyrs died for, but to destroy it from within and we let them with our eyes fully open. During one discussion I was called a bigot by one of our own, for stating that the taig doctrine in proclaiming the pope is the vicar of Christ, that that their veneration of Mary, the the rights of priests to take confession were blasphemies and non Christian in the context of the gospels, which they are. I did rip him a new one, but it is evidence of the great PR job they have done. That was once the Kirk's official stance, until they bowed to external pressures to remove it from doctrine. The agents of the Society of Jesus at their best. My stance is not well taken by most, but Iittle that they can do, as my position holds true to the word and the appeasers are laid impotent. Not that the scriptures are so relevant for most, but the point is, they will go to any lengths in being all pervasive in destroying all that is non taig to achieve their objective, our ultimate destruction, with reformed doctrine their biggest and number one enemy. 

Now most won't notice this infiltration, even your every day taig, won't know of it, because it is not part of daily life, but that is exactly how they do it and get away with it. It is not until the institution is fully under their control that the ordinary person experience the effects of their work, as in the judiciary, plod, political parties, the mhedia and the list goes on. We the non taig are the majority, they are by far the minority. It all didn't happen by chance.

We are an isolated community, rendered impotent by the few.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Thankfully your opinion is one of a very small minority.

Quick question (and if it's been asked before, I apologise) but just out of curiosity - are you an SNP voter / Nationalist?

Yes. I also support Scotland! Sing flower of Scotland and own and occasionally wear a kilt. 

( for parity) I also served nearly 7 years in the Army - including going to the Falklands for the conflict - and I have had a Rangers season ticket for 30 years. I also love TBBs and cheer every time we score! 

27 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Et tu? 

Shall I go pick the sun front page from Monday and add to your comparison ? ( no cause it's the sun) - but selective shite like that proves square root of fuck all - yer trolling! 

I haven't even read the thread, but in terms of parity of rights to historical expression, I think my example's rather telling.  But anyhoo.  I've got shit to do. (tu)

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes. I also support Scotland! Sing flower of Scotland and own and occasionally wear a kilt. 

( for parity) I also served nearly 7 years in the Army - including going to the Falklands for the conflict - and I have had a Rangers season ticket for 30 years. I also love TBBs and cheer every time we score! 

Explains it all and why you're blinkered.

No more needs said.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ciaran Maxwell was also in the forces, just saying like.

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well it's an opinion I disagree with 

Because you clearly know very little about identity politics and how consensus is manufactured by a long process of subtle conditioning and incremental changes to the prevailing socio-political and cultural norms, usually over an extended period of time, often multigenerational. 

But then I didn't expect you to have much of a grasp of political science. You can't spell the word 'parity' ffs.

6 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Et tu? 

You are guilty of 'selective' shite to desparately attempt to prove your point. If you do a full meta analysis I have little doubt that the balance of positive to negative would end firmly in their favour. There is no parity as long as the same 'journalists' and editors infest the MSM and the club do nothing to challenge them other than mealy mouthed statements. 

They should be going after Jane Hamilton as a first step, she lied and lied to smear Rangers fans she should be sued for defamation (or the Scottish equivalent) along with the arsehole from the Police Federation (who should be removed from his position) for their fabrication.

While the board and supporters with the same 'opinions' as you continue to ignore the obvious bias nothing will change.

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I was under the under the distinct impression the the "kilt" worn today is a Victorian adaptation introduced by those keen to ingratiate themselves with the Queen's impression of Brigadoon Shortbread Scotland. The original authentic kilt is a large single wrap around piece of material(possibly checked(tartan) ).

2 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Because you clearly know very little about identity politics and how consensus is manufactured by a long process of subtle conditioning and incremental changes to the prevailing socio-political and cultural norms, usually over an extended period of time, often multigenerational. 

But then I didn't expect you to have much of a grasp of political science. You can't spell the word 'parity' ffs.

:lol: starting a sentence with, Because.... And surely ffs should be F.F.S. If abbreviated - but if the best you can do to make an argument is moan about a spelling error good luck 

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

You are guilty of 'selective' shite to desparately attempt to prove your point. If you do a full meta analysis I have little doubt that the balance of positive to negative would end firmly in their favour. There is no parity as long as the same 'journalists' and editors infest the MSM and the club do nothing to challenge them other than mealy mouthed statements. 

They should be going after Jane Hamilton as a first step, she lied and lied to smear Rangers fans she should be sued for defamation (or the Scottish equivalent) along with the arsehole from the Police Federation (who should be removed from his position) for their fabrication.

While the board and supporters with the same 'opinions' as you continue to ignore the obvious bias nothing will change.

I'm surprised the meta analysis has not been done - perhaps you could start an anonymous web site and do that - would be really interested! But without that analysis I'll stick to my opinion. 

41 minutes ago, True Azure said:

I was under the under the distinct impression the the "kilt" worn today is a Victorian adaptation introduced by those keen to ingratiate themselves with the Queen's impression of Brigadoon Shortbread Scotland. The original authentic kilt is a large single wrap around piece of material(possibly checked(tartan) ).

Life moves on I wear trainers made of material not even thought about 25 years ago. 

21 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Based on the level of 'abuse' and that article you could probably find 100 on here most days that should be in a drossier / yes drossier as that is pathetic . How low some have stooped in this phoney tit for tat 'war' 

Again with the defending them shite?

But as has happened with them in the past this is not a social media thread. If you think the word Fenian offends you or the Billy boys offends you then maybe this is not the site for you after all, this has already happened with one of their fans and I for one applauded the Sherriffs decision.

But this happened on Facebook, Twitter etc and  a quick check and jobs done since the mole already did the work for them.

Disgusting double standards again.

Could you please tell me why you vote SNP? Seriously I can give you a 101 reasons not to vote for them with No1 being the sharp fall in oil price and the fact we would have had a £15billion black hole in our economy, the EU now in tatters after brexit.

So why would you vote them? Your choice I get that but as a Rangers fan all my days and I'm 46 years old I do not see why any Rangers fan would vote for Nationalist scum.  

That is just the tip of the iceberg in this country I have had to do a bit of digging in the past to try and protect someone and the trails they leave behind are honking and they usually have small wordpress pages they converse on spouting there shite. 

23 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Again with the defending them shite?

But as has happened with them in the past this is not a social media thread. If you think the word Fenian offends you or the Billy boys offends you then maybe this is not the site for you after all, this has already happened with one of their fans and I for one applauded the Sherriffs decision.

But this happened on Facebook, Twitter etc and  a quick check and jobs done since the mole already did the work for them.

Disgusting double standards again.

Could you please tell me why you vote SNP? Seriously I can give you a 101 reasons not to vote for them with No1 being the sharp fall in oil price and the fact we would have had a £15billion black hole in our economy, the EU now in tatters after brexit.

So why would you vote them? Your choice I get that but as a Rangers fan all my days and I'm 46 years old I do not see why any Rangers fan would vote for Nationalist scum.  

Ex labour - vote SNP as firm believer in more self determination. Hate to tories with a passion - my politics have nothing to do with whom I support - I'm 57 and supported Rangers as long as I remember  - 30th year with a season ticket! 

So you voted Tony Blair?   Enough said, as for this 30years shite, like the other 20 odd thousand that came back, where wee you under Greig and Wallace's 2nd term?  

My first book cost me £50 1984 child, that gets you one old firm game now,

And I voted labour last time as Torys had no chance of the seat, but I hate labour so that shows you just how much I despise the SNP