O'Halloran

ready1873

8 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm not saying he played well either because he was shit but he offers far more than McKay right now and should be starting ahead of him.

I think our whole front line including subs where at best five out of ten!!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might contact the club and see if they'll let me conduct a wee experiment.

I'll sit on the bench every week and see how long it takes for threads to start popping up on here demanding I get a start because the magic seats in the dugout have made me pure brilliant.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I'll sit on the bench every week and see how long it takes for threads to start popping up on here demanding I get a start because the magic seats in the dugout have made me pure brilliant.

If your football ability is as bad as your posts on here, nothing will lead to that.

45 minutes ago, DESGER said:

I think our whole front line including subs where at best five out of ten!!

Thinking about it mate I agree, because we really struggled to create chances today and Im not sure why, I can't believe Forrester never got a run out though I'd have started him LW ahead of McKay also.

39 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Same when a player is out injured. His ability goes up ten fold for every game he misses. I've been injured for about 30 years now. I must be better than Messi.

He looked rusty but was sharp in pre-season, not playing will do that to you. Him and Tav look like they had never played together. Based on that I wouldn't play him next week. Technically he isn't on the same level as much of the rest of the squad and he'll never be Warburton's no.1 for that reason.

Sometimes you can't substitute for raw pace though and he can be useful by giving us another dimension. I think we've got to be smarter and look at who the opposition Left Back is that week, if they are slow off the mark, like a Stevie Smith then MOH should start and run at them.

18 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

He's fucking shite tbh. Don't get the fuss over him at all.

I agree nearly every post on RM mentions him the now, i dont get it either, like i stated earlier in this thread i think he hides. If he wants a regular game when he gets the ball he has to do somethjng with it, not pass it back to Tav then run to wrong side so he doesnt get it back!

Just now, Dunny_01 said:

I agree nearly every post on RM mentions him the now, i dont get it either, like i stated earlier in this thread i think he hides. If he wants a regular game when he gets the ball he has to do somethjng with it, not pass it back to Tav then run to wrong side so he doesnt get it back!

The fact he has bags of pace seems to cover up the fact he has very limited footballing ability.

I think with the form of our current wingers he deserves a run of games to see if he can offer us something. There's some ability there but unfortunately I think his legs move too quick for his brain.  When the crowd are on the teams back he does seem to disappear. 

18 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Can't bring him on with 20 mins to go and expect the guy to turn it on like he's fucking Gareth Bale ffs

He needs a run of games and right now he deserves his chance ahead of McKay who has been poor in every single game this season

Agree and disagree 

I don't think he's great and was half a million wasted and also think 20 minutes yesterday was more than enough time to do something which I don't think he did 

but I'd still play him ahead of McKay. Who knows maybe a run of games would make him better but I don't like leaps of faith when we need to be winning games I'd rather players I could trust 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Agree and disagree 

I don't think he's great and was half a million wasted and also think 20 minutes yesterday was more than enough time to do something which I don't think he did 

but I'd still play him ahead of McKay. Who knows maybe a run of games would make him better but I don't like leaps of faith when we need to be winning games I'd rather players I could trust 

Sends out a wrong message to the squad though if you continue to play guys even when they're so obviously out of form. 

I'd even rather Forrester played instead of McKay right now

13 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Sends out a wrong message to the squad though if you continue to play guys even when they're so obviously out of form. 

I'd even rather Forrester played instead of McKay right now

Totally agree wasn't saying otherwise 

We play with 2 wingers or inside forwards but in reality McKay/ MOH/ Forrester/Miller aren't suited to that role. Given we have 2 wing backs we need less people wide and more in and around the box. 442 diamond or 4231 would suit better. Having them sit on the touch line doesn't help us score goals. 

This is quite a discussion for a bang average player at best. If some of you are pinning your hopes on MOH reversing our fortunes then we really are in for a long season. MOH like so many of our squad are not good enough to win us the title.  If you think otherwise then you don't have a real grasp of football. 

The board have to be more ambitious in the transfer market and give our management team the back up they need. However,  the reality is this. They'll probably keep making these kind of 'fingers crossed' signings and MW will get bumped. It's how football works . 

Did well enough. Gives the defence something a bit different to think about. He wasn't outstanding, but considering he gets so little game time he was quite effective. He needs to get a bit of a run in the team so we can see if he can bring something consistently.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Did well enough. Gives the defence something a bit different to think about. He wasn't outstanding, but considering he gets so little game time he was quite effective. He needs to get a bit of a run in the team so we can see if he can bring something consistently.

When teams double up or sit really deep, he doesn't seem to have the skill to go past players etc.

No chance Aberdeen will do that on Sunday. Their LB (Shinnie?)  will be left 1 on 1. If we can get the ball quickly to him there will be space for his pace to exploit. Aberdeen genuinely think they're on our level and will not sit back.

So poor. 

If you watch Forrester and then MoH the difference is frightening for players playing the same position. Forrester shows passion, work rate, desire and has the skill and pace to match. 

MOH on the other hand looks extremely disinterested, cannot link up well with his teammates and got bullied off the ball a few times tonight. 

Prime example when the ball came into the box in the first half and he just looked at it. You stick Forrester, Halliday or Garner in there and they get to the ball and score at any cost. His heart just isn't in it