O'Halloran

ready1873

38 minutes ago, kdybear55 said:

Forrester is lucky he never got sent off last night and against Dundee really needs to channel his emotion a bit better! Like watching him on the ball always tries for us! Not a fan of MOH but after tonight give him a wee run let's see what he can do for us 

Yeah I thought he was lucky too . He needs to control himself more  .

Of the two I thought MOH did better tonite , but v the sheep I'd go for Forrester just because we need grafters to chase and harry their defense . Think it will be more his kind of game. 

Horses for courses and all that. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, psb07158 said:

It's bizarre how grown men care about whether the guy smiles when he sets a goal up or that his middle name is Francis then complain about sectarianism. Honkin patter.

Fucking hell Narelle, If M O'H  is being labelled disinterested because he doesn't smile, then Marco Negri just couldn't give a fuck whether he played or not. :power_of_anguish:

I personally will be disappointed if O'Halloran doesn't get a chance on Sunday against the sheep, because I'm convinced he will run riot against Shinnie. We need to use pace to get beyond the sheep fullbacks and open up their central defence. If Barrie McKay is on his game instead of stopping and turning inside the fullback him and O'Halloran will cause chaos.

15 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Honestly don't get the fuss on here about MOH. Comes up with the odd ball across the box but apart from that does absolutely nothing in games. I'd say he was more an impact player off the bench as we have better options in the forward positions.

Hes set up 7 goals in 2 games 

19 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Honestly don't get the fuss on here about MOH. Comes up with the odd ball across the box but apart from that does absolutely nothing in games. I'd say he was more an impact player off the bench as we have better options in the forward positions.

Pacy, direct, gets balls in the box, creates chances. Means that waghorn can play central.

6 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Hes set up 7 goals in 2 games 

Look at the opposition. He goes missing for large parts of the game with the occasional attempt to take his man on the outside which will result in us getting a throw.

Like I said, good impact player perhaps but I can unsderstand why MW leaves him out a lot of the time.

15 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Look at the opposition. He goes missing for large parts of the game with the occasional attempt to take his man on the outside which will result in us getting a throw.

Like I said, good impact player perhaps but I can unsderstand why MW leaves him out a lot of the time.

He set up 2 goals tonight on a plate .. as a winger what more do u want 

1 minute ago, Clarkyyy said:

He set up 2 goals tonight on a plate .. as a winger what more do u want 

For him to do that against one of the better teams in the same league as us.

I hope I'm wrong here btw. I'd love nothing more for him to get the nod on Sunday and have an absolute blinder, I just can't see it.

4 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I hope I'm wrong here btw. I'd love nothing more for him to get the nod on Sunday and have an absolute blinder, I just can't see it.

He did it against Burnley tbf when everyone else was struggling, I have no doubt in my mind he would have done it against the tims had he played

I think MOH should start against Aberdeen.   His pace should have an impact and he has experience of playing them so knows first hand what an top flight game against them is like and should be able to handle it.   If Waghorn is played through the centre to start with too there might be some benefit for us if Waghorn and MOH interchanged throughout a game to create some disruption in the opposition defence.   MOH pace through the middle might be a good weapon to deploy from time to time.   

37 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

For him to do it against one of the better teams in the same league as us he would first need the chance to do it against one of these teams. 

I think he lacks some finesse but he's a winger, with pace, that continually hits the by line and supplies crosses and cut backs. I'd be inclined to play him wide with Garner up top. 

8 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fuck O'Halloran he's a taig, A TAIG. HE HATES OOR CLUB AND DOESN'T WANT TO PLAYE HERE HE'S WORKING FOR THE SCUM.

That's pretty much the vibe I get every time I hear that Sassaaaa cunt talk about the lad.

Sometimes I actually think/hope that's someone at the wind up.

It's sad to think people with that mentality still exist.

22 minutes ago, Cobham said:

For him to do it against one of the better teams in the same league as us he would first need the chance to do it against one of these teams. 

I think he lacks some finesse but he's a winger, with pace, that continually hits the by line and supplies crosses and cut backs. I'd be inclined to play him wide with Garner up top. 

I don't think he's the typical MW type winger. Players like McKay, Forrester etc who like to come inside and link with the midfielders/forwards.

That's why I hope I'm wrong about him as he does offer something different to the rest.

8 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I don't think he's the typical MW type winger. Players like McKay, Forrester etc who like to come inside and link with the midfielders/forwards.

That's why I hope I'm wrong about him as he does offer something different to the rest.

I'm still not convinced with Forrester. He does work hard and comes up with the odd nice bit of play but he lacks pace, he gives the ball away a lot and doesn't release it quick enough. 

I don't see the point of buying an out and out striker if we want our wingers to come inside and link up with him, surely we would get more from our £1.5m investment if the wingers got to the byline and got balls into him. I don't think Garner is a better link up player than Miller or Waghorn if that's the way we want our wingers to continue to play. 

23 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Sometimes I actually think/hope that's someone at the wind up.

It's sad to think people with that mentality still exist.

There's been times in RM's history where supporters of other teams sign up, post the most horrible shite and then report the site.

I dunno what's more perplexing, the idea that he's a plant or that he's legit :lol: