O'Halloran

ready1873

What do you think in his situation? He has made a constant impact with his direct runs and, apparently (Linfield) improved assists, and really should have started at the fenian dome.

Has he a right to be aggrieved? I think so. Its quite clear he will never be appreciated here, which is a fucking shame.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, people rave about Windass and his direct running style, which I love to watch.

MOH has the same style but with, in my opinion better control, cannot get a starting jersey.

I think, as you do, he should have been a starter last Saturday. I think he would have terrorised their defences.

I honestly think that he is finished here, he should have been starting some games after the way the 11 on the field has performed of late

The size of C****c park, how they play and with Garner up front, he should have been the first on the sheet that day, game was made for him to catch onto loose balls from defence down the wings and catch them on the break

Nightmare

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I honestly think that he is finished here, he should have been starting some games after the way the 11 on the field has performed of late

The size of C****c park, how they play and with Garner up front, he should have been the first on the sheet that day, game was made for him to catch onto loose balls from defence down the wings and catch them on the break

Nightmare

He is not finished here, he has barely started.

Needs to focus. Really Is that simple.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He is not finished here, he has barely started.

Needs to focus. Really Is that simple.

I know mate but it'll be a year soon he has been with us or 8/9 months and he hasn't had a great run of games, MW won't start him, not saying he has deserved a start but the teams been that bad I'd have thought now was his chance

Take tomorrow for example, last week was the worst performance of MW tenure imo and he has to change it, no better way than putting MoH right in it, will he though? I hope so

23 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I'm going to put my tin hat on here but any time I've seen MOH. start a game I've not really been all that impressed to be honest.  

That is true but taking this season into consideration every player falls in that bracket yet MoH hasn't had his chance

I dont want to sound harsh, but I think Ohalloran appears out his depth, I think he has hid anytime he has appeared, and shite scared to go on the ball. He does need games, but in the time hes been on the park he does not warrant being 1st pick. I think a tatical masterstroke would be to put Hodson at right back and move Tavernier into right midfield. He is 10 times more dangerous than Ohalloran. I hope the boy comes good, but on that touchline he is scared.

52 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

What do you think in his situation? He has made a constant impact with his direct runs and, apparently (Linfield) improved assists, and really should have started at the fenian dome.

Has he a right to be aggrieved? I think so. Its quite clear he will never be appreciated here, which is a fucking shame.

Think you have a very good point . Be different had the team being doing well and made no sense in changing it , but that's not really been the case all season . 

Hope to see him tomorrow. 

45 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Strange how we were so keen to get him back in January, he never got a good run because he was cup-tied but now he's had a pre-season and bedded into the squad he seems to be on the periphery of things while others play regardless of form.

Maybe he attacks too much for MW's liking:D

12 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

I dont want to sound harsh, but I think Ohalloran appears out his depth, I think he has hid anytime he has appeared, and shite scared to go on the ball. He does need games, but in the time hes been on the park he does not warrant being 1st pick. I think a tatical masterstroke would be to put Hodson at right back and move Tavernier into right midfield. He is 10 times more dangerous than Ohalloran. I hope the boy comes good, but on that touchline he is scared.

I could not disagree more with this statement but respect your opinion. MOH for me does not hide, when you see him live he is always asking for the ball and making dangerous runs it's just Tav always seems to look to pass inside when MOH makes runs but when he does find him and MOH runs at players then he can take on 3/4 at a time and has pace to beat any fullback. If given a chance he will be a massive asset to our team he just needs to work on his finishing and decision making. Tavernier at RW would be a bad idea mate for the simple fact he is meant to be getting forward as much as he does what people in our support don't seem able to grasp is how hard it is to mark an attacking fullback out of a game compared to marking a winger, his late runs from RB give him space to run at players and without that he wouldn't get the 40 goal contributions he did last year imo.

A fantastic player with so much speed and can run past players easy and is a goal threat, not as lethal as waggy, tav, miller. 

I think MW is right to bring him on in the 60+ mins for forester, windass or kranjcar if they out of gas or not playing well. 

34 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Nightmare

Other than I think he's finished here , I'd agree with you .

I'm not sure if MW has his favourites but he should be given a chance . For example , I think McKay could be given a break , I don't think being called up for Scotland duties in the close season has done him any favours . 

I don't get the criticism of Orange O'Halloran. 

He needs to focus, try harder etc. But when he gets a game he gets 5 assists and then doesn't feature again, fucks he meant to do? 

Although I'm surprised folk haven't said he only tried hard against Linfield cause they're from NI and he's a heavy prody hater .