Clown That Ran On Pitch

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sits Infront of us. Him and his stupid wee pal. He ran on park and his pal filmed it. When I squared up to the pal he said he's ex service man. And I said so that makes it all right. Told the idiot to delete the video but no chance that would happen. Sad thing is he is in his 50's. Sandy jardine front he sits 

1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

He sits Infront of us. Him and his stupid wee pal. He ran on park and his pal filmed it. When I squared up to the pal he said he's ex service man. And I said so that makes it all right. Told the idiot to delete the video but no chance that would happen. Sad thing is he is in his 50's. Sandy jardine front he sits 

So what was on the paper ? Didn't you ask him ?

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The amount of police that surround fans home and away for songs, but that cunt can run across the pitch, stand at the goal for 15 seconds without anyone batting an eyelid, and could've had anything on him. 

Fuck Police Scotland and fuck the SNP.

Hard to say which are the biggest Rangers-haters out of those two...

6 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

So he managed to get over the wall and get all the way to that goal post without any securiy stopping him?  Even in the end near the away corner that's a good 60-70yds as he went round the perimeter track.  Guess the coppers were too busy watching out for dangerous buggers singing a wee song.

doh

He was holding up our armed services day programme and dressed in khaki. At a guess (and only a guess?) - maybe a protest about how ex-servicemen get treated? Around one in three homeless in the UK are ex-services. Not condoning this in any way. Would hate if anyone did anything to one of our players.