• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LiviGer said:

Honeymoon is well and truley over. Warburton seriously under pressure. Watched the game online. We don't create enough. MOH sitting on on the bench until the last 25 mins. What does he need to do for a start. Simply not good enough. 

MOH is fucking rubbish. Got pace but nothing else. 

What is the point in bringing in someone with speed as their only asset against a team sitting deep and defending?

Don't know what to say after that. There were some positives to take from it, but I can't understand how none of our players could finish. 

Tav and Windass should have both been on the scoresheet no doubt about it.

In my opinion the lack in versatility of our tactics is going to be our downfall unless Warberton does something different and fast!

We literally threw everything we had at them today. If we can't break down teams like Ross County, we'll be struggling to be in the top 5 come Christmas. 

Doesn't matter if MoH was on the bench or not, the whole squad are deflated, low on confidence, lacklustre, unimaginative and simply lacking quality

For 2 reasons:

Dave King didn't deliver on fuck all

MW is proving to be not a very good manager

Get the all out

I honestly think this is where we're at.

I know someone will point to Dundee and Celtic last season but let's face it they were one-off cup games.

This is our level with this crop.

I think we played OK (probably ironically the best we've played in the league this season) but it's still not good enough.

We moved the ball OK in midfield and had the tempo but just not the quality - which is baffling.

What is the point in spending over a million quid on Garner but he plays out-wide and looks in-effective.

What does McKay need to do to be dropped? and by extension, Forrester get a start?

Also with the MOH brigade let it go and accept he's just not good enough? he had a chance today to cement his spot but again game up short.

Of course if that Windass chance in the first half goes in it could have been different, but Wes made a fantastic save not long after that too.

I said it last week and I will say it again ... we have not bought wisely. We have seriously under-estimated what's needed. That's Warburton's fault too as much as King's.

That's us now played the 3 worst teams in the league and not won yet.

What was the nutter near the end doing on the park and what was he waving in his hand? I can't condone doing that no matter what his message was but I hope it was something to the manager and the pricks in the directors box about investment because I'll tell you something, something needs to be done to get the message across because these chancers in fans groups representing the fans will never hold anyone to account be it in the dug-out or the boardroom.

Warburton is failing massively and his no plan B comment is now coming back to bite him on the arse. Has he got enough about him to stop this horrendous run? We've been on a downward spiral since the SC Semi and I'm starting to doubt he has. 

If that's the reaction the management and players serve up then it's time for a change.

I've argued with plenty of people on here and defended MW to the hilt but today shows it isn't working. That isn't the problem though, the problem is the managers refusal to acknowledge that and attempt to change it up either with formation or tactics. 

I like the whole possession based game but what's possession when you don't do the basics with it? We clearly have a good team the bones of which bossed just about every team from the top league they played last season, more than equipped to at least finish 2nd in this league. 

The manager has let the Barton situation get to him and that is reflected on the pitch with the players whose mentality and desire has to be called into question after that "reaction". 

All well and good having inquests and analysis meetings 3 times a week but it's clearly not working on the park.

It's clear the management are suited to an English team who aren't expected to win every week, with this style of play but at Rangers, like it always has been, it's the winning that counts. Walter played poor football but won silverware and at the end of the day that's what seperates us from the rest of world football, the trophies we have amassed throughout the years. 

MW stubborness or inability to change tactic or formation is quite frightening at times. I understand playing this brand of football takes time and am sure many supporters would be backing the manager and players if they were playing like that and the results weren't coming but the performances aren't even on that level. It's all well and good replicating Barca but Cryuff played that way decades ago and only now are they reaping the rewards. 

At Rangers you don't have years to imprint your style, it has to be instant and there isn't even an inkling of our style of last year this year. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I honestly think this is where we're at.

I know someone will point to Dundee and Celtic last season but let's face it they were one-off cup games.

This is our level with this crop.

I think we played OK (probably ironically the best we've played in the league this season) but it's still not good enough.

We moved the ball OK in midfield and had the tempo but just not the quality - which is baffling.

What is the point in spending over a million quid on Garner but he plays out-wide and looks in-effective.

What does McKay need to do to be dropped? and by extension, Forrester get a start?

Also with the MOH brigade let it go and accept he's just not good enough? he had a chance today to cement his spot but again game up short.

Of course if that Windass chance in the first half goes in it could have been different, but Wes made a fantastic save not long after that too.

I said it last week and I will say it again ... we have not bought wisely. We have seriously under-estimated what's needed. That's Warburton's fault too as much as King's.

That's us now played the 3 worst teams in the league and not won yet.

What was the nutter near the end doing on the park and what was he waving in his hand? I can't condone doing that no matter what his message was but I hope it was something to the manager and the pricks in the directors box about investment because I'll tell you something, something needs to be done to get the message across because these chancers in fans groups representing the fans will never hold anyone to account be it in the dug-out or the boardroom.

Glad OHalloran got a chance today , to show just how fuckin bad he is , again.