*** Official Rangers vs Ross County Reaction Thread ***

LiviGer

Of Warburton it is clear that he is not the man for the job.He seems tactically unable or willing to change a game when things are clearly not working with the formation and players he has stubbornly refused to change.

The amount of points we have dropped against the easier opposition and the hammering against them is enough for me too want change,I really can't see that things will get better under him and I am now filled with trepidation about playing the better teams home and away I just can't see us getting anything from these games.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deja vu, solid defender, solid midfielder and a couple of dependable finishers needed so we can get in the winning ways and build confidence throughout the squad.

Just imagine we even just had the one dependable finisher, would be well in to double figures already. 

Just a thought, but I'd give McKay a chance up front with Waghorn or Forrester , the amount of chances we make I'm sure he'd be as good as any of the rest so far. 

That was an atrocious performance by a Rangers team and I don't see the point of buying 'creative' players if you don't play a system that allows them to be creative. We play the same way every week with the resulting dropped points every week.

Hardly exciting stuff watching us trying to break down a brick wall of defenders.

I say whack the ball into the box and see what comes of it.

Anything has to be better than this shite.

I like Warburton. I keep saying he's our man. But if this is his only tactic and he can't change, then he can't be. I keep hoping he'll prove me wrong. I expected us to blow ross county away from the first whistle.  Same shit again tho, we need the manager to mix up tactics and the players to play with a bit of pride and desire to actually want to win games 

I don't know whether it's they players that can't do what he wants them to do or not, but his tatics don't work against so called inferior teams, they let us play and they defend, every manager will coach his team to do this against us.

The boss just isn't canny enough to change his plan to counter this.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I said it last week and I will say it again ... we have not bought wisely. We have seriously under-estimated what's needed. That's Warburton's fault too as much as King's.

This. I wish people would stop looking to King. This is not his fault. This is the manager. 

It's like PLG mark 2. Warburton needs to learn to mix it up. I could set up a team to get a draw at Ibrox. 

We played well.

I know I'm biased, and it'll sound petulant but it's unbelievable how unlucky we are. If it's not the post, bar or a last ditch tackle their goalie has the game of his life.

I'm honestly sick of GK's turning up and playing out their skin against us. Just fuck off with that shite now man. Karma you owe us a fuckin break.

But, I'm not going to dwell on that. I'll let the consensus decide the real truth. I'm just frustrated as fuck.

They are shite, the buys this year have been bottom of the barrel stuff and it is probably because there is fuck all money to get any quality

Yet why is there no money, clearly Dave King put out all the Party rhetoric to get his arse in the fucking door

Management shite, directors shite, players shite

Everyone and their dug could see that the tail end of last season the cracks started to show, the defence was awful, the midfield struggling and the strikers have been missing a ton of chances since Day One

2 CBs, holding midfielder and attacking midfielder and 2 strikers, one an accomplished finisher were needed, what did we get? Over 32s and inexperience all over the park

Fucking absolute pish

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Need joey back in that team asap

I genuinely thought the team was more pacey without him today. I also thought Halliday did well in pushing forward but to be fair he had little need to drop back as Ross County parked the bus for 90 minutes and did it well.

I firmly believe that the issue doesn't just lie with the team selection, it's Warburton's stubbornness to have any change in tactics or formation.

Our last game in the season is Partick at home and it wouldn't surprise me if them and every team we play inbetween already has their game plan laid out for us.

Can see us coming a mile away...

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

A thought like many a think the players the gaffer brought in were and would be good enough for a challenge,appears not

can only imagine going to sheep land next Sunday and what they'll do with this team:disappointment:

QoTS on Tuesday will be enough of a struggle.

Says it all if we can't beat Ross County at home in a game where we needed a win and a big reaction. In days gone by, you could guarantee a visiting side would be fearing the backlash of a Walter Smith team coming of the back of a defeat. 

I'm getting the same feeling as when it was McCoist and Le Guen; just not surprising that we didn't win. Honestly don't know where to go from here.