• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

There are 2 versions of reality at Rangers F.C.

A.) The Scottish media are negative. Mr Mark Warburton has the team playing really well in training!

or

B.) Its a results business and we are not getting the results!

B all the way. He could have them playing like Barcelona in training for all I give a fuck but it counts for nothing if they can't deliver the goods on match day.

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

What's he done wrong? IMO he's been our best player this season and chipped in with a few goals as well. Suddenly he finds himself benched and didn't even get on at all today when we're needing a goal. Strange one. 

I was thinking the exact same when Kranjcar came on.

4 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

MW is clearly out of his depth at Rangers I make no apologies for saying it but the guy is just an English version of Jimmy Calderwood.

The football is aimless most of the time and it's been about 8 or 9 months now since we really played well in league football.

Sorry but the board have a decision to make soon before the entire season is a right off.

No chance the board will get rid of Warburton.

1. King wouldn't part with the cash to pay him off

2 King wouldn't part with the cash to get a replacement.

I shudder to think who we would end up with if Warbs walked away

2 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

We were unlucky today. Ball off the line. Woodwork hit. Any other day we win by at least 3. 

Generally I thought we played much better. We just don't have that little bit of luck we need. 

we don't need luck, we need to be better that's the problem

Warburton is looking more and more incompetent as the weeks go on, but if we sacked him right now, who we going to replace him with? Genuinely asking for suggestions, names. He should never have been rewarded with a new contract after winning the championship, like most of the squad 

Turning into our version of Roberto Martinez. Obviusly watches a lot of Barcelona / Bayern Munich etc and has a clear idealistic vision of his own team also playing that way. But with absolutely nowhere near the quality of player required. And poor performance after poor performance accompanied by increasingly deluded soundbites about great performances not getting the result they deserve.

4 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

We were unlucky today. Ball off the line. Woodwork hit. Any other day we win by at least 3. 

Generally I thought we played much better. We just don't have that little bit of luck we need. 

We weren't playing Real Madrid FS!

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Warburton is looking more and more incompetent as the weeks go on, but if we sacked him right now, who we going to replace him with? Genuinely asking for suggestions, names. He should never have been rewarded with a new contract after winning the championship, like most of the squad 

Pereira was first choice mate. Or I'll do it! ??

2 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Wholeheartedly agree with your first paragraph and reluctantly agree with the second.

I really like Warburton, I think he has the makings to be a great manager if he can learn to adapt from opposition to opposition. This single service game plan of 'do plan A better' is killing us.

It's so much like the PLG era it's not real....he wanted to play a particular style and was so single minded in trying to adopt that he lost sight of what was needed at times. I like MW too, however, he just cannot change tactics or formation and it's crying out to be changed. He's fucked up this summer by bringing in players that didn't fit in to the style he wanted. We are completely broken as a team. Players look like they don't have a clue what they're doing or don't believe in what they're being coached to do. It needs fixed asap, today was a great opportunity to draw a line under the shite that happened last week and it's a huge fail. RC are a better team than Hamilton, Motherwell and Kilmarnock but we should have have more than enough to beat them at Ibrox, even before looking for a reaction this weekend. Serve that up on Tuesday and QOTS will knock us out the cup, serve it up next Sunday and we'll get humped by the sheep.

Worrying worrying times and how the harsh reality hasn't hit home yet with MW (see his no one's died comment earlier this week) is baffling. 

6 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

Honestly. Queen of the South, Coming to visit on the 20th, I am actually very worried.

Top of the Championship after Ayr beat hivs at home today. They certainly have an incentive.

Unlike our team it would appear.