1ClubMan72

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

...we're not good enough. We've tried to build a team on peanuts and there's only so much you can do with that little investment. 

And yet we've spent a lot more peanuts than all but one of the teams we've struggled so badly against for some time. "Only so much you can do" should really still be including scoring a goal against Ross County.

People are calling for him to be sacked because he's failing. He's so blinkered he can't see the woods for the trees; it's becoming Mike Bassett-esque with his "4-4-fucking-2". After such an appalling show last weekend, 3 points and a reaction were paramount today but we've been served a nil-nil draw with Ross County. Anybody that says that's acceptable needs to tell the rest of us what they're taking because, by christ, we need something to dull the pain. 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

It's all about opinions mate. But I can see where a lot of the bears frustrations come from. He'll be lucky to be here at Christmas if results don't change. ??

I really hope we do. Queen of the South on Tuesday in the cup. I'd never write them off but it's a real chance to change things up and instil some much needed confidence in our attack and get likes of Garner, Waghorn, Windass and Forrester on the score sheet as they are probably the most capable

34 minutes ago, Jmcdonald1990 said:

It wasn't our worst performance this season, but it's nowhere near where it needs to be. It wasn't an acceptable performance from Rangers. I do think we will get better under Warburton. He needs to change this 433 

To a P45? :redcard:

Maybe the wrong person was sent home last week.  Maybe it should have been Warburton sat at home dialling in to radio stations to explain his point of view and Barton left to galvanise the team for the game today.

Now there's a thought.....Barton as player manager..........Did I just suggest that?   The results are bad - yes bad by our traditions and standards ......but that idea would be so off the wall.  Or would it?   Maybe a bit less 'all in it together' Warburton mentality and a bit more 'I'll tell you which way is up and what you need to do' mentality (arse kicking by another name) might pay some dividends.

I'm not serious of course.

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

It was a good performance for fuck sake, we hit the bar and post, had about 4 cleared off the line, with more luck we would have won 4-0. We aren't going to completely change in one fucking game, if anyone is out of touch with reality it's half this fucking forum.

Naw it's fucking you pal. We just drew 0-0 with Ross County at Ibrox following a spanking off the taigs. Is that good enough? Oh it could've been 4-0? Well it fucking wasn't. 

2 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

It was a good performance for fuck sake, we hit the bar and post, had about 4 cleared off the line, with more luck we would have won 4-0. We aren't going to completely change in one fucking game, if anyone is out of touch with reality it's half this fucking forum.

Have to disagree! We've been rotten for months and now after a 0-0 home result against Ross Count we've turned the corner? Geez peace FS!

Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

Naw it's fucking you pal. We just drew 0-0 with Ross County at Ibrox following a spanking off the taigs. Is that good enough? Oh it could've been 4-0? Well it fucking wasn't. 

I'm not saying that drawing 0-0 is a good result, the performance was good in comparison to the rest of the season. If those two shots that hit the post went in absolutely no cunt would be complaining about the performance.

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

You said you were glad Barton gave his opinion even though it caused trouble yet act like a wee poof when people on here do it on a forum where nothing really matters.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Have to disagree! We've been rotten for months and now after a 0-0 home result against Ross Count we've turned the corner? Geez peace FS!

Did I say we turned a corner, I said we can't completely change in one game, if anyone thinks we can go from the way we were playing to playing fast paced attacking football after a week of training they are deluded. Aye it was a bad result but the performance was a lot better than we have had and it's a start.