King or Murray?

1NachoNovo

2 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Fuck off wae that shite. Murray gave us something to be proud of and it was an orgasm watching The Rangers teams that played when he was in charge. Football is all about results and what have we done better since murray? Fuck all! Under the current regime, we will continue to do fuck all.

something to be proud of?

an 80mill debt that he shunted to one side, then through sheer stupidity ran up another fuck ton of debt that caused us more trouble than green and ashley have ever caused us

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

Murray Made financial decisions that came back to haunt the club, Which were not his intention, But he never corrected them, White green n co chose to destroy the club. King is the only Rangers man, I know that is willing to put cash into the club, Shoestring budget or not,I am just glad that rangers are here today.   I would pick king, But wont forget the good times under murray.

King putting money in hahahaha he's a total fanny who isn't interested in Rangers 1 bit, I wish him and his minions would get to fuck and get someone in who has Rangers at heart. 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

oh and rangers will always be here mate, the fans will see to that, not a scottish crook, not a dodgy crook, not a tax dodging crook, but the many MANY loyal fans here and around the world will make sure rangers survive

I see what your saying and you are 100% right, We as a family will keep Rangers in our hearts till the day we die. I would give my last penny, But im no millionaire. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

something to be proud of?

an 80mill debt that he shunted to one side, then through sheer stupidity ran up another fuck ton of debt that caused us more trouble than green and ashley have ever caused us

Shunted to one side? The guy was putting millions into us from his own company. Has anyone else done that since? King certainly fucking hasn't and never will. Team comes second for him and money comes first. Murray might not have been perfect, but he had ambition for The Rangers and took me (at least) on some fucking amazing journeys. That was fucking amazing and it will live with me till the day I die. These days are just arseholes that are more interested in the business part of a football club. That is where the problem lies.

16 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Fuck off wae that shite. Murray gave us something to be proud of and it was an orgasm watching The Rangers teams that played when he was in charge. Football is all about results and what have we done better since murray? Fuck all! Under the current regime, we will continue to do fuck all.

Take yer heid out yer ass 

13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

king, cash, into

:lol:

oh and rangers will always be here mate, the fans will see to that, not a scottish crook, not a dodgy crook, not a tax dodging crook, but the many MANY loyal fans here and around the world will make sure rangers survive

Absolutely deluded.

4 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Shunted to one side? The guy was putting millions into us from his own company. Has anyone else done that since? King certainly fucking hasn't and never will. Team comes second for him and money comes first. Murray might not have been perfect, but he had ambition for The Rangers and took me (at least) on some fucking amazing journeys. That was fucking amazing and it will live with me till the day I die. These days are just arseholes that are more interested in the business part of a football club. That is where the problem lies.

Your either one of them, or a fecking Idiot (tu)

Murray never spent one penny from his pocket, it was the BOS money (tu)

17 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

You're a fucking fanny 

27 minutes ago, Coop said:

Shot or stabbed? Whatever way you cut it, it's a shit choice.  Murray and King are bad fucking news and with hindsight I'd choose neither.

Id rather see both their heads hanging from a noose

Our time to take on our enemies was now and King and Murray before decided "dignified silence "was a better policy

7 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

You do know that dave king and possibly Ashley have put more of their own money in Rangers than Murray ever did?

1 minute ago, North Rd said:

Your either one of them, or a fecking Idiot (tu)

Murray never spent one penny from his pocket, it was the BOS money (tu)

Fucking idiot? Where did I say he spent one penny from his own pocket?

If you have a mirror in your home, look in it and you will see a fucking idiot!

Murray gave me my best years as a supporter and for that i will forever be gratefull. His biggest problem was pandering to Advocaat who spent money like there was no tomorrow and this reckless spending under the dutchmans reign put us on a path to financial ruin......Murray never addressed the issues appropriately and ultimately he walked away.