King or Murray?

1NachoNovo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Murray gave me my best years as a supporter and for that i will forever be gratefull. His biggest problem was pandering to Advocaat who spent money like there was no tomorrow and this reckless spending under the dutchmans reign put us on a path to financial ruin......Murray never addressed the issues appropriately and ultimately he walked away.

except that the financial bombscare under advocaat WAS repaired, we were in under 10mill of debt when PLG arrived, it was only when he pandered to smith for the 2nd time did we hit the shit fan, and it was fucking messy as his pal at HBOS was binned when Lloyds took over and seen what a reckless shambles we were

Murray consistently backed Smith with cash, cash we probably couldnt afford, hell even in 9iar had it not been for Kings 20mill (yeah yeah he did give him 20mill back then) and Joe Lewis being shafted for 40mill, 9iar would have been bleaker financially

19 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Shunted to one side? The guy was putting millions into us from his own company. Has anyone else done that since? King certainly fucking hasn't and never will. Team comes second for him and money comes first. Murray might not have been perfect, but he had ambition for The Rangers and took me (at least) on some fucking amazing journeys. That was fucking amazing and it will live with me till the day I die. These days are just arseholes that are more interested in the business part of a football club. That is where the problem lies.

Murray never put  in a penny fact.

9 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Obviously in the know, so please explain?

Don't need to be in the know to see the damage that scumbag done to our club. Stripped nearly every asset we had and tied it in with his own companies (Azure etc) so any money would go into his coffers and not the clubs like before.

Also the myth that the money spent under him was his own money, the only time that cunt put his money in his pocket is when we nearly went to the wall and he had to fork out after failing to con the fans into paying through a share issue. 

The money spent under Advocaat was more or less all loans from RBS.

Then there's the £1 sale to Whyte. 'Duped' my arse. The guy has got away with murder in my eyes, utter sewer rat.

We went under because of Whyte not Murray, it was Whyte not paying taxes that really fucked us up.

Murray sold to Whyte, but you cannot blame him for what happened. He was just a Rangers fan at the end of the day, Whyte was a lying shyster cunt.

PS King is a lying cunt as well

37 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

17, wouldnt surprise me, cunt had more tricks than paul daniels,

Quote from someone who was there at a meeting.....

Two hours later, we had listed the 17 companies providing services to our club, all had David E Murray as majority shareholder. We did calculations based on provided figures reference the club's stationary contract serviced by Primus(guess who owned Primus). We reckoned for every pound being invested by Murray, his companies were taking £11.70 out. Leaving Millers, I burst the balloons. I spent five years on a mission to burst everyone of David's balloons, it was meagre reward offered in a doleful off tone.

Just now, GWR1979 said:

Murray never put  in a penny fact.

Your right. But he still put a team together that won loads of titles and put up a good show in europe. Can you see that happening under King? Not a fucking chance coz King won't spend anything on the team. He's brought in MW coz he thinks he can stroll it up here without spending money. That is not happening and DK is now under pressure to sort it out. He can't and won't, but Murray could. 

4 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Your right. But he still put a team together that won loads of titles and put up a good show in europe. Can you see that happening under King? Not a fucking chance coz King won't spend anything on the team. He's brought in MW coz he thinks he can stroll it up here without spending money. That is not happening and DK is now under pressure to sort it out. He can't and won't, but Murray could. 

by your method, why should king spend anything on the team if murray didnt, instead shouldnt king go to a bank and ask for the better part of 200million quid to blow on the team over x amount of years, cause thats all murray did

10 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

Don't need to be in the know to see the damage that scumbag done to our club. Stripped nearly every asset we had and tied it in with his own companies (Azure etc) so any money would go into his coffers and not the clubs like before.

Also the myth that the money spent under him was his own money, the only time that cunt put his money in his pocket is when we nearly went to the wall and he had to fork out after failing to con the fans into paying through a share issue. 

The money spent under Advocaat was more or less all loans from RBS.

Then there's the £1 sale to Whyte. 'Duped' my arse. The guy has got away with murder in my eyes, utter sewer rat.

Oh dear. terrible way to talk about the man that brought my generation the greatest  moments that Rangers fans have experienced, What a bad scumbag he is. So, who in your opinion is better?

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

by your method, why should king spend anything on the team if murray didnt, instead shouldnt king go to a bank and ask for the better part of 200million quid to blow on the team over x amount of years, cause thats all murray did

What he said

3 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Oh dear. terrible way to talk about the man that brought my generation the greatest  moments that Rangers fans have experienced, What a bad scumbag he is. So, who in your opinion is better?

all undone by his own sheer stupidity and getting us back into debt that we eventually couldnt afford and were forced into selling the club

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

There has never been a Rangers man in charge since John Lawrence, and the nearest to come close was David Holmes, not David Murray 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No he didn't. Murray used money from MIM to fund Rangers spending. 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

and where did MIM or MIH get their money, because last time we heard from them Lloyds owned nearly half of it and still MIH owed around 400mill in debt

Business is business. You can't blame DM for the way business went. Some times it's good and some times not so good. Lloyds were just money grabbing bastards, just like HMRC who went in for the kill and tried to rape us for every penny they could. We (Murray) didn't do anything wrong, Fenian inbreds in power seen a chance to destroy us and tried to take it. They failed, but they succeeded in making us argue over stupid shit. We need to get by the blaming murray shite and just unite for the good of the club.If we do that, then King and MW won't get it so easy. 

56 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Murray didn't build the team who won 9 in a row, Walter did.

Murray gave me the best years i have and probably will EVER see at Ibrox,however mis-management of spending £££££s that weren't really ours to spend in the first place took us to the darkest era in our history.As regarding King,next transfer window will determine how deep his pockets really are! If it's free agents and loans then we'll know he's talking shite.