King or Murray?

1NachoNovo

Murray all day long for me. at least his aim was to make us great on the park and by fuck, we had some cracking teams playing under him. The best of my Rangers memories was when DM was in charge.

What does King offer? Rangers man? Really? I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, he's a skinny version of Mike Ashley. Business is his thing and the football comes 2nd, if it comes into it at all. If we match the mhanky mob within 2 or 3 years, then we are punching above our weight. From a business point of view, succeeding on a shoestring budget is good for them. If it fails, then it's just the team and the fans that lose.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Murray Made financial decisions that came back to haunt the club, Which were not his intention, But he never corrected them, White green n co chose to destroy the club. King is the only Rangers man, I know that is willing to put cash into the club, Shoestring budget or not,I am just glad that rangers are here today.   I would pick king, But wont forget the good times under murray.

2 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

Murray Made financial decisions that came back to haunt the club, Which were not his intention, But he never corrected them, White green n co chose to destroy the club. King is the only Rangers man, I know that is willing to put cash into the club, Shoestring budget or not,I am just glad that rangers are here today.   I would pick king, But wont forget the good times under murray.

king, cash, into

:lol:

oh and rangers will always be here mate, the fans will see to that, not a scottish crook, not a dodgy crook, not a tax dodging crook, but the many MANY loyal fans here and around the world will make sure rangers survive

Just now, North Rd said:

That Cnut took more out of Rangers than even fecking Ashley is and it's his fault we are where we are 

Fuck off wae that shite. Murray gave us something to be proud of and it was an orgasm watching The Rangers teams that played when he was in charge. Football is all about results and what have we done better since murray? Fuck all! Under the current regime, we will continue to do fuck all.