Barrie McKay

Liam_RFC

How is he still starting games ? Been shocking so far his season yet warburton insist on starting him and Giving him 90 minutes.

When did he become a shite bag to knock the ball on and beat a guy that's when he was at his best last season looks terrified to take on a man instead cuts inside all the time 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy in my work despises him :lol: he's from Pollok though and mckays from borrheed so I think that comes into it a little.

I'm not overly convinced by him, you can see there's talent there but he seems not to use it often enough. A player warburton could probably murder at times. Hopefully he gets it fixed soon as he could, if done right, be a top player.

His best attribute was his passing and creativity, not taking players on. That's gone tits up too now though.

Diabolical in the first half, a little better in the second.

He isn't helped by our poor movement at times up front, but even the simple stuff he's making a mess of just now.

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Pish. He's still young going through a rough patch. He's a huge talent.

Done fuck all thus far and should be dropped until improvement is made. Easy to give Barton abuse every day of the week but he dodges the bullets? Well when will we see this 'huge talent' in the SPFL? 

Barrie has been shite for the first 6 league games.  Watching on TV you'll see the slack passing but what you wont see is his lack of positioning and tracking back.  He isn't going back to help defend and when an attack is coming in from the right Barrie makes no attempt whatsoever to get in the box.  He just jogs around looking uninterested.  I was staggered when he wasn't taken off as a sub. 

3 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Done fuck all thus far and should be dropped until improvement is made. Easy to give Barton abuse every day of the week but he dodges the bullets? Well when will we see this 'huge talent' in the SPFL? 

Nope, I criticised him today. 

I'm unsure why you're so eager to see him as a failure 6 games in. Whatever makes you feel better.

Says a lot when Peter Lovenkrands in commentary is criticising him for taking a kick and disappearing from a game.....

Seems like he only wants to play in a number 10 / free role type of position, where he doesnt have to track back and can hide a little easier amongst all the other bodies crowded around that area of the pitch.

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not playing good enough but still offered far more than Garner and Waghorn. However I doubt we will see any threads about 'Waggy'

The front 3 today were terrible can see it being forrester Miller moh on Tuesday 

13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Him and Wallace need to get the fuck out of the starting squad asap. Fucksake they two today (and for a while now) have been so fucking dreadful. 

Forrester instead of Mckay today and Hodson in for Wallace might've actually made a difference.

Unreal

Agreed