expectations

LiviGer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No I don't but if the folk who appoint a manager and he fails then they have to feel the anger of the fans, sadly I doubt any of this board will fee that anger. 

Boards regularly fall on their sword after fucking up a managerial decision. It was a shame to see Lawwell leave Celtic after Deila. And Mowbray. 

23 minutes ago, bam74 said:

We've been in a slump for a few months now and unfortunately doesn't look likely to end anytime soon. Not having a go mate but I'm getting a bit fed up hearing about us due to give someone a pumping. Right now I'd take a 1-0 and the 3 points please. 

You say a few months,  but realistically how many games is that?  10, 15? I want us to win,  today I wanted to see us win just as badly as everyone in the stadium.  I get the feeling that things are slowly getting back to how things were last year,  slowly but we are making improvements....  I mean,  we kept a clean sheet and hill and Wilson actually looked fairly comfortable together....well that's what I took from the game at least. 

My expectations are for MW to put aside the 4-3-3 until the board gives him funds to buy his first choice players, who have the experience to play that position.  I expect the board to give him the money to shop in the right market so he can get these players and develop his team. I expect he is already trying to adapt his plan to fit the small budget offered to him by the board.

I expected us to challenge Celtic this year and with a bit of luck win the league . This season 2nd place is the minimum anything less is a failure . It's taking the team too long to settle so I think second place now is the best we can achieve. I would also expect to get to at least one cup final and one semi final as well.  

14 hours ago, Dutchy said:

I think the best we'll get is 2nd this season.

Not because ceptic are streets in front of us, but how the opposition play against us and them.

Totally different attitude, plus, refs are not being very favorable to us in any way, shape or form.

Don't get it myself.. Celtic are the champions but you can see the difference in how the opposition set up. Look at the sheep for instance, had a wee go at park head and lost 4-1, watch how determined they are against us this week, full blown challenges,shirt tugs verbal and general being Aberdeen.

14 hours ago, AldoKrfc said:

People who thought we had a slight chance of winning this league were kidding themselves on. I'd personally be happy with 2nd place, seeing our young players develop in this league and remain unbeaten at home against Aberdeen. 

We will get kicked the fuck out of on the way to defeat against the sheep.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We will get kicked the fuck out of on the way to defeat against the sheep.

If Warburton or the players were taken by surprise by the atmosphere and intensity last week at Torbett Towers they're in for a shock on Sunday when they experience the ingrained hatred the sheep shaggers have for us.