Complaints to BT Sport

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Quite remarkable that some in our support are prepared to continue with the dignified silence nonsense, especially after the past 4 years. 

Where has dignified silence got us the past 20 years? Tarriers in every position of power employing tarriers in every other position. We have no say in any matter the SPFL or SFA conduct.

There is no parity when it comes to fans of cellic and Rangers. The many examples over the past two weeks show this when there is more focus on toilets rather than lyrics from a terrorist song, hanging Rangers fans and Kill all H** banners. 

Add into that singing about the death of Rangers players and no an eyelid has been fluttered. 

But aye just do what the board do and stick our head in the sand and allow it to continue

Do you think that maybe you dont hear when its the other way round because its not posted on a rangers forum or you dont know many of them. I know 3 people personally on the darkside who have had repricussions, all clients of mines. 2 on banning orders and 1 had his fone taken for a year and cautioned for writing dirty H*** on twitter. My point is that no one should be done for songs or words and  as long as theres guys on forums trying to drum up tit for tat complaints, football fans will still be getting done, on both sides and as a fan who goes home and away, im fed up being minding my p's and qs at the football for fear of the jail!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Do you think that maybe you dont hear when its the other way round because its not posted on a rangers forum or you dont know many of them. I know 3 people personally on the darkside who have had repricussions, all clients of mines. 2 on banning orders and 1 had his fone taken for a year and cautioned for writing dirty H*** on twitter. My point is that no one should be done for songs or words and  as long as theres guys on forums trying to drum up tit for tat complaints, football fans will still be getting done, on both sides and as a fan who goes home and away, im fed up being minding my p's and qs at the football for fear of the jail!

Agree 100%.

1 hour ago, Gersey said:

What good could come of me phoning up BT with a complaint that I am offended? 

Sitting on here questioning me does nothing,I'm not here to convince you or make your mind up for you,You know what the thread is about,So if your not interested why post inane questions as to what good it would do.

You know perfectly well why it's being done and the reasons behind it,Most Rangers fans are fed up being shat on by a compliant media tarring the Rangers support while completely ignoring the other side.

Tynecastle,McDiarmid Park and Inverness and not a peep from anyone about the unwashed and their sectarian singing at these grounds. Reverse the situation and it would be all over the media.

Remember also about  " tell i lie often enough "  Celtc fans have been doing this for decades and have changed history by pretending their club was set up for charity and to help the Irish catholic immigrants... When it was actually formed to keep catholic's away from Protestant soup kitchens preventing them from turning,There is plenty of evidence to support this.

15 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Sitting on here questioning me does nothing,I'm not here to convince you or make your mind up for you,You know what the thread is about,So if your not interested why post inane questions as to what good it would do.

You know perfectly well why it's being done and the reasons behind it,Most Rangers fans are fed up being shat on by a compliant media tarring the Rangers support while completely ignoring the other side.

Tynecastle,McDiarmid Park and Inverness and not a peep from anyone about the unwashed and their sectarian singing at these grounds. Reverse the situation and it would be all over the media.

Remember also about  " tell i lie often enough "  Celtc fans have been doing this for decades and have changed history by pretending their club was set up for charity and to help the Irish catholic immigrants... When it was actually formed to keep catholic's away from Protestant soup kitchens preventing them from turning,There is plenty of evidence to support this.

Having read through the topic I have to agree with most of the points that you have made and find it hard to understand the negative response from some of the the detractors, maybe it's a case of the sheep blindly following the sheep which often happens in this forum.  

Here's my response from BT Sport in relation to the singing on Sunday

Response Via Email (Jill Dodds)20/09/2016 03:44 PM

Hello xxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. 

We take our responsibility as a broadcaster very seriously and we recognise that inappropriate behaviour by fans at live sporting events has the potential to cause offence. 

We try to prevent this across all of our live broadcasts by, for example, adjusting microphone settings so that offensive language (including chanting) is less likely to be discernible.  As a broadcaster, we aim to balance our obligations as a responsible broadcaster (by mitigating potential offence) with being able to convey the atmosphere to viewers at home. 

Your email specifically referred to Celtic FC.  However, because the issue of sectarian chanting is pertinent to other clubs, we have held meetings with the SPFL about this issue and are fully committed to explore with them what further actions can be taken regarding this issue. 

We acknowledge that this response won’t fully alleviate your concerns.  However, despite fans’ behaviour at grounds being out of our direct control, we hope the above information reassures you that we do have contingency measures in place to mitigate offence. 

Best wishes

BT Sport Team

My reply back

Right back at you BT Sport,Not good enough.

Dear sir/madam

Further to your reply about my complaint about sectarian and offensive singing at Inverness v Celtic.

I find your reply to me an absolute insult,Not only did you completely whitewash my complaint but there was not even an apology in your reply.

You also proceeded to tell me that sectarian singing is pertinent to other clubs,Could you please inform me " what other clubs " have to do with my initial complaint ?

I complained about the singing from Celtic fans,I would like to also bring to your attention your comments to the media namely the Evening times where they printed the following in regards to Celtic fans complaints about singing from Rangers fans in a Kilmarnock v Rangers game recently.

This is what BT Sport were quoted as saying in the Evening times

" BT said: "Some viewers complained. We take our responsibility as a broadcaster very seriously and apologise if inappropriate behaviour by fans at this live game caused offence."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/trendingacrossscotland/14709457.Arrests_made_over_alleged_sectarian_singing_at_Kilmarnock_v_Rangers_game/

j

I also see nothing there in that report anything from BT Sports that states that this is " pertinent to other clubs ".

I would like to know why BT Sport feels the need to apologise for any offence caused during the Kilmarnock v Rangers match due to complaints.. Yet BT Sport tells me in a similar complaint that this sectarian and offensive singing is pertinent to other clubs.

In my opinion BT Sport have given two very different reply's to two complaints about sectarian singing,One reply being an apology for singing at Kilmarnock v Rangers and your reply to me stating " It's pertinent to other clubs ".

My complaint wasn't about other clubs and i would like to escalate this complaint higher as you are showing complete bias between two different complaints about the same thing.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Here's my response from BT Sport in relation to the singing on Sunday

You refer to the bheasts.  However we'll fucking ignore that and dilute it with innocent clubs imaginary sectarian songs.

That's what I read.

When I was growing up ( pre David Murray days ) this crying to the authorities for being offended by words was not even a thing. When Rangers took the ascendency over Celtic on the playing field there was nothing from our support about being offended and it was solely the job of Celtic fans to scour the tv with their volumes up to be offended by what is now outlawed songs. We would laugh at how pathetic they were. Now the tables are somewhat reversed and elements of our support are in my opinion as pathetic as they were. It's just a game of football. Naughty songs are hardly something to be offended about, regardless of the way society is heading. Grow a fucking pair of balls and give it a rest

1 hour ago, solobaggins said:

When I was growing up ( pre David Murray days ) this crying to the authorities for being offended by words was not even a thing. When Rangers took the ascendency over Celtic on the playing field there was nothing from our support about being offended and it was solely the job of Celtic fans to scour the tv with their volumes up to be offended by what is now outlawed songs. We would laugh at how pathetic they were. Now the tables are somewhat reversed and elements of our support are in my opinion as pathetic as they were. It's just a game of football. Naughty songs are hardly something to be offended about, regardless of the way society is heading. Grow a fucking pair of balls and give it a rest

Reading your post just highlights what angers the people so desperately trying to convince you it's a far greater issue than you care to admit. For fucks sake wake up man! If this were only a football matter i'd be inclined to agree with you but the fact is there's a wider picture to be seen and it affects everyone of us.

I'm old enough to remember the era you refer to when the tims were dominant. Their dominance was however confined to pitch. We didn't have to endure anything like what's going on now. We certainly didn't have to tolerate every jumped up Fenian bastard given free reign to put the boot in by a compliant media. 

Instead of trotting out this " grow a pair " bullshit and at least take the time to consider the consequences if the status quo is allowed to continue. I have and the prospect fucking chokes me.

I'm on my way home from the game but my brother text me saying he's never heard anything like it the way Sutton was going on tonight after Forrester's tackle, Sutton said it Forrester had went off then QoS could have won the game. And if you didn't shag so many transgender prostitutes you might actually have 2 pence to rub together you vile cretin

He doesn't commentate impartially, he commentates from the point of view of the team Rangers are playing, it's so blatant. He's heading the same route Collymore did when he thought he could take Rangers on, you'll never beat us Chris.

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm on my way home from the game but my brother text me saying he's never heard anything like it the way Sutton was going on tonight after Forrester's tackle, Sutton said it Forrester had went off then QoS could have won the game. And if you didn't shag so many transgender prostitutes you might actually have 2 pence to rub together you vile cretin

He doesn't commentate impartially, he commentates from the point of view of the team Rangers are playing, it's so blatant. He's heading the same route Collymore did when he thought he could take Rangers on, you'll never beat us Chris.

Mate the cunts unbearable to listen to!! He is obsessed with us and as u said theirs nothing impartial about his views and some people on here will say ignore him etc but he is vile to listen to and IMO he took some enjoyment out of the game watching on tv.Even after we scored 2 then 3,he was still rabbiting on about the Forrester tackle.

19 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

They then had the cheek to phone "ex referree" Harry Webb who explained in great detail why it was a sending-off offence (then no doubt picked up a cheque) whilst the game was going on. 

Worst for me was when they panned on to Derek Johnstone and that daft cunt commentating said  it was his goal that won the 1970 Scottish Cup Final. 

And the way he dropped in "the Doonhamers" about 20 times just so he could get a joke in about them going doon hame after the game made me cringe too. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

They then had the cheek to phone "ex referree" Harry Webb who explained in great detail why it was a sending-off offence (then no doubt picked up a cheque) whilst the game was going on. 

Worst for me was when they panned on to Derek Johnstone and that daft cunt commentating said  it was his goal that won the 1970 Scottish Cup Final. 

And the way dropped in "the Doonhamers" about 20 times just so hecould get a joke in about them going doon hame after the game made me cringe too. 

To be fair they contacted Webb during the scum game, Webb said the smellic player should have sent off or a penalty given, it's the way mutton seems to relish any opportunity to get a dig, trying to make out it was a turning point in the game. :lol:

3 hours ago, solobaggins said:

I really wonder about some of the replys to this thread and where they are actually from.

Rangers fans complaining about complaining about Celtc supporters.. mmmm

21 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

I really wonder about some of the replys to this thread and where they are actually from.

Rangers fans complaining about complaining about Celtc supporters.. mmmm

Ok were no Rangers fans now because were no greetin faced wee bitches who sit n watch the scum

Good logic there 

On 19/09/2016 at 1:13 PM, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Oh Warburtons a fanny
Pareltas full of lead
If Gazza keeps on drinking he'll soon be fecking dead
Just like Davie Cooper and Glasgow Rangers too
Fernando and Paul Gascoigne
will be six feet under too
Oh Warbrtons a fanny...........

The bheasts current ditty which WAS sung on Sunday.

Oh the banter.

Scum is what they are and folk burying their appeasing heads in the sand are allowing their terrorist and immoral shit to become accepted mainstream.

This a definite mate? 

Assumed they just sung the Hibs version.

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This a definite mate? 

Assumed they just sung the Hibs version.

Heard the first 2 lines on tv, but couldn't make out what was said re Peralta.

Got the full version from a bear I know.

Queried it with an older bheggar I know from boozer who was at the game. He said that's the version doing the rounds, the young team sung it on the bus but that he didn't hear that or any other version being sung at the game.?

Aye righto.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Heard the first 2 lines on tv, but couldn't make out what was said re Peralta.

Got the full version from a bear I know.

Queried it with an older bheggar I know from boozer who was at the game. He said that's the version doing the rounds, the young team sung it on the bus but that he didn't hear that or any other version being sung at the game.?

Aye righto.

one of my tarrier clients sent me a different version 

oh warburtons a fanny

lee wallace is a grass

and as for joey barton

he never misses mass

he dreams about the celtic 

he loves the ira

and as for niko kranjcar

he's worse than halliday

so im guessing the version you heard is an on he bus one and possibly that one is a in the stand one. Either way my opinion is that as long as there is still people being mock offended trying to out grass each other, the people who will be most effected will be the guys who go home and away on both sides, who more than likely are embarrassed by the people acting mock offended. 

Do you travel to many away games?

6 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

one of my tarrier clients sent me a different version 

oh warburtons a fanny

lee wallace is a grass

and as for joey barton

he never misses mass

he dreams about the celtic 

he loves the ira

and as for niko kranjcar

he's worse than halliday

so im guessing the version you heard is an on he bus one and possibly that one is a in the stand one. Either way my opinion is that as long as there is still people being mock offended trying to out grass each other, the people who will be most effected will be the guys who go home and away on both sides, who more than likely are embarrassed by the people acting mock offended. 

Do you travel to many away games?

Go to the away games I'm allocated. Was at the bheggar game. Don't see how that's relevant. 

I'm neither hugely offended nor mock offended. I'm just looking for Parity. 

If that could be a return to the days of sing what you want then that's fine. But it can't and won't be. Times have changed.

Are we treated equally by focus? Think the cup final answers that, they are always at our end, often only our end.

Are we treated with parity by the media? Apologies for our singing yet not for iraokee. Which broadcaster has biased presenters of the ilk of Sutton that are anti any other Scottish team?. None.

Then there's the nuj press who allow lies (we block riot vans), show rangers managers off the top of Ibrox, win awards for illegally obtained governmental documentation, to name but a few.

Then there's the legislation which was bheast led (ofba) until they realised they could be incorporated. Now funnily enough they campaign to have it removed. Watch for its replacement including anti RC rhetoric but permitting Irish folklore.

There ain't no parity.

If you are happy you fill your boots.

Plenty on here appear to see the bigger picture which really is more than a song or an inflatable doll.