Sutton

ianferguson

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe this fucccccking bellend Sutton, what an absolute dreg of humanity he is---Credit to DJ for telling him at the end up what a waste of space Sutton is. Really I dont think Sutton will be around for long, he has become toxic and offensive. and unfit for purpose, after some of his rants tonight he will need security guards in attendance anywhere he goes.

Sutton is a thoroughly unpleasant, arrogant prick of a man. He seems to have a superiority complex despite his own obvious failings. If I had BT I'd cancel and let them know why. He's gone on there to make a personal attack on DJ that was over the score and an attempt at bully boy stuff. Embarrassed for him 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Dj held back a bit too much 

We all know DJ has his flaws but well done to him for holding back, it just helped confirm how much of an unprofessional, mental unstable fucktard Chris Sutton is.  How can an individual like that be employed as a pundit on a high profile UK tv sports channel? BT bosses should be fucking ashamed of themselves having a muppet like Sutton giving "expert" opinions on Scottish football.

5 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

he will need security guards in attendance anywhere he goes.

Which is exactly what he wants and raises his " controversial " profile..everyone heard what sn insignificant prick Sutton is and his opinion is biased and cuntish 

giphy-3.gif

6 minutes ago, derekweir29 said:

Chris Sutton shite footballer bankrupt as fuck.

Trying to rejuvenate himself as a pundit.

Making a tit of himself. Complete fucking want stain of a man. 

Only got a break at Norwich because his dad was running the youth team. A complete waste of oxygen and as for his 'impartiality' I'm surprised DJ didn't pick him up on his rant about Harry and the contrasting views on Gordon and þe Thumbs assaults on opposition players.

His boy has just signed for my hometown team, maybe I'll run into the ringpiece and have a full and frank discussion with him I wonder how he'll enjoy being ambushed in the way DJ was.