Sutton

ianferguson

Analysing Inverness v Celtic today for BT Sport, the Record Sport columnist said: "Bad management on the pitch, bad management off it.

"They’ve just had their pants pulled down by their biggest rivals and he’s coming out moaning about negativity?

"The job’s too big for him in my view. This isn’t Brentford. This isn’t the City. And he’s coming out with ‘it’s the best performance of the season?’ Do me a favour!"

How much debt can this arsehole be in when he just thinks up the most controversial thing he can say to keep himself in a job while at the same time advocating that Ronnie Delia lose his and now he's after Warburtons   head. On a day when Alex Rae lost his job Sutton  should remember his opinion is as valid as the next guys but he's crossed the line when he questions wether someone should keep their job ,especially when Warburton is only half a dozen games into the season. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Analysing Inverness v Celtic today for BT Sport, the Record Sport columnist said: "Bad management on the pitch, bad management off it.

"They’ve just had their pants pulled down by their biggest rivals and he’s coming out moaning about negativity?

"The job’s too big for him in my view. This isn’t Brentford. This isn’t the City. And he’s coming out with ‘it’s the best performance of the season?’ Do me a favour!"

How much debt can this arsehole be in when he just thinks up the most controversial thing he can say to keep himself in a job while at the same time advocating that Ronnie Delia lose his and now he's after Warburtons   head. On a day when Alex Rae lost his job Sutton  should remember his opinion is as valid as the next guys but he's crossed the line when he questions wether someone should keep their job ,especially when Warburton is only half a dozen games into the season. 

Hate Sutton, but what he said has been said (wrongly IMO) on RM

He is paid to be controversial by both The Daily Record and BT, they will both be delighted at his abilities as a wind up merchant, he is also  registered bankrupt after investing in a spread betting foreign currency scam of which he is not so mouthy about.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

He's potentially right.

I should also add that he's a massive cunt.

A blind man knows he's potentially right but his timing is out at the moment ,but he's so desperate to be the first to say I told you so ,irrespective of someone losing their job. If he was in Warburtons position would he be thinking the guys got a point or the guys a massive cunt. 

Sutton hasn't a clue.  Easy to see why he couldn't cut it management with top team Lincoln City, takes a bit of savvy rather than just opening your mouth and spouting the first thing that comes into your head.

Warburton is doing what any manager with any intelligence would do.  

10 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

He's potentially right.

I should also add that he's a massive cunt.

How the fuck is he potentially right. Ffs we are six games into a season. We shud have won Saturday. Our strengths let us down this time. I think we will come good but ffs 6 games in and your saying job on line. You should be working for the Rebel.

12 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

You're looking for fault there imo. I honestly don't think he's said much wrong in this instance.

Although, the fact he's talking about us again, aye, fuck knows...

Probably got asked tbf, even when we aren't playing it's all they seem to talk about. 

Think the tims will be screaming that he's hung from the stands next after, in his words, shocking refereeing denying ICT a pen 

Sutton's an idiot, just move on, or turn the TV off. 20 years from now he'll still be a bitter frustrated tim , why don't he move back to England. Amazing how timmism gets a hold on cunts like Sutton,. Hartson etc and turns them in to bitter bigoted people in a foreign country they choose to learn nothing about.

A press event - maybe after a match covered by BT - where Sutton with a special guest McCoist put their points direct to Warburton himself.   Would have the makings of a lively bit of television.   Add Barton into the mix and it would possibly become the most watched football discussion in the history of Scottish football.  

We might also get a few more answers and insights.   Never happen of course.  

Sutton trys to play this big hard nut pundit who says it as it is. Its so all these scum papers and tv companys think oh big bad sutton says it as it is he is the perfect man for the job. He even trys to play the hardnut and critisice his own mob.

The guys just a complete and utter dafty of a man and no one even takes him serious. Hes the sort of guy that if you met for the first time in a pub you would go theres something about that cunt a dont like he seems like a right dick lol.