Sheep website

BallochBear

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All this new club shite is stupid and shows how stupid the people pushing it are. Don't put a badge up cause they're a new club! If we are a new club then why do they seem to hate us so much? It's because we are called Rangers, wear blue, and play at Ibrox. So they know we are the same club. They'll have their park full to the brim to see this new club and if we beat them I fear for the safety of all sheep! They are making a fool of themselves.

Let's just do our best to beat them. That's all that really matters. 

24 minutes ago, one55 said:

All this new club shite is stupid and shows how stupid the people pushing it are. Don't put a badge up cause they're a new club! If we are a new club then why do they seem to hate us so much? It's because we are called Rangers, wear blue, and play at Ibrox. So they know we are the same club. They'll have their park full to the brim to see this new club and if we beat them I fear for the safety of all sheep! They are making a fool of themselves.

Let's just do our best to beat them. That's all that really matters. 

If we are a new club then put our new badge up FS! Nothing worse than being badge-less. ??

2 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Treated wae respect????  

You been in a coma for the last few years? 

This might be a bit much for you flower, but EVERYBODY HATES US.  It happens when you are the most successful team in the country. Fuck them and all their inbred families

Can assure you their manager doesn't hate us and I'm separating the club and board from the fans behaviour. The club must show us respect.

25 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Can assure you their manager doesn't hate us and I'm separating the club and board from the fans behaviour. The club must show us respect.

Joking aside, the club are funded by the idiots who buy the tickets, the board will not come out and say we are the 'same' team as that doesnt suit the narritive. Thats the kind of fans they are catering to. McInnes aside everyone involved from milne down to programme sellers at aberdeen can go and get fucked imo