• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

He looks about to explode in that interview but kept his cool. Hes under serious pressure make no mistake.....hopefully we come out the other side of this period a stronger unit!

I don't think he's under that much pressure from within the club mate. If he gets us 2nd he'll be safe if not he'll be out clear cut really

i loved the style of play from last season, however this season we lost some players who made the midfield engine tick, now we replaced some parts with different parts and the engine just isn't working as it should be, the midfield last season was free flowing, constant pass and move and more energetic, this season we look slow, sluggish and can't control a ball, of course we can't defend for shit, we have 3 strikers who spend more time outside the box than in it and when the ball is played in the box theres not a striker to be found.

i still don't understand forking out 1.5M + on a center forward if he's not going to get the service to produce the goals.

Sutton is a strap-on, and MW put him right in his place about the negative crap being spouted by him and his fellow strap-ons who are spreading that crap.

Both player and manager spoke well, and I don't actually see this pressure cooker ready to burst type of person, but rather a very determined individual laying it honestly on the line that things are not perfect and that steps are being taken to resolve the situation, and this was backed up by Waghorn on this occasion, as has been done by most of his playing staff ...... with the one glaring exception.

:uk: