Marky.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck Sutton.  

I said in another thread MW is smart enough to deal with all of these arseholes.  Time to step it up everywhere Mark (tu)  Remember.. SDOW said "Rangers are always just one draw away from a crisis.." Then where are we now?

Oh.. and did I say  Fuck Sutton? (tu)

Just now, DBBTB said:

It's a good GIRUY but I don't think Warburton would have given him the satisfaction of a response this time a year ago.

People might disagree, but I do wonder if the pressure is starting to rattle him a little bit.

Don't think he would be human if he wasn't feeling the pressure.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

It's a good GIRUY but I don't think Warburton would have given him the satisfaction of a response this time a year ago.

People might disagree, but I do wonder if the pressure is starting to rattle him a little bit.

It wouldn't be pressure if it didn't rattle him, but Warburton will be stronger for this. Every manager who stays at a club for any length of time will have a crisis or two to deal with, but I'm convinced that this team, including the coaches and manager, will come through this far stronger. These players have the motivation to prove a lot of people wrong, starting in the next two matches hopefully.

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

It wouldn't be pressure if it didn't rattle him, but Warburton will be stronger for this. Every manager who stays at a club for any length of time will have a crisis or two to deal with, but I'm convinced that this team, including the coaches and manager, will come through this far stronger. These players have the motivation to prove a lot of people wrong, starting in the next two matches hopefully.

Perhaps they do but we've been hearing about the players motivation since April and there's been very little sign of a turn around.

I absolutely hate Sutton but he was right when he said Warburton could easily be out of a job if he doesn't win his next two games.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Perhaps they do but we've been hearing about the players motivation since April and there's been very little sign of a turn around.

I absolutely hate Sutton but he was right when he said Warburton could easily be out of a job if he doesn't win his next two games.

He won't be out of a job in the next two games, only someone with a very short sighted outlook would think that. This club is on the way back, it might not be immediate in terms of the benefits the manager is bringing, but there are signs of progress around many aspects of the club that we are.

6 hours ago, DBBTB said:

This is exactly what I thought as well as I watched the clip.

Sutton is so sour on commentary tonight :lol: It's actually fantastic. He's so wound up.

Must admit though, after all the comments it's a little ridiculous and unprofessional for BT to put him on commentary.

They are an embarrassment of a broadcaster.