Barry Ferguson on BBC

Rambo1872

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

He has a column in the Record, he's hardly going to have a problem talking to the BBC.

Aye they awe talk tae them from the board to ex players, nae wonder we are getting fucked from all angles in the mheejah, when will we ever fuckin learn!:sherlock:

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

TV license guy will be roon.  Delete the app and tell him you don't watch live TV or record live TV.  It's no a TV it's a fucking microwave tell him.

Does it count as a TV if it isn't actually a TV and it's a computer monitor?

20 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Does it count as a TV if it isn't actually a TV and it's a computer monitor?

I don't think it matters what you watch it on.  They just care if you're watching live TV, or recording live TV.  Recently there was a change in the law to cut out a loophole on BBC iplayer.  Nothing wrong with having a TV just tell them it's for watching DVDs or surfing the net.  Being plugged in to an outside areal is not illegal and is evidence of nothing.

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I don't think it matters what you watch it on.  They just care if you're watching live TV, or recording live TV.  Recently there was a change in the law to cut out a loophole on BBC iplayer.  Nothing wrong with having a TV just tell them it's for watching DVDs or surfing the net.  Being plugged in to an outside areal is not illegal and is evidence of nothing.

And the bastards have to catch you watching it and they can only come in and catch them if you allow them in ,

All this warrant pish is bluster and pish 

40 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Aye, that was a weird turn, from the start of this month iplayer is included even when just being used for catch-up

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The day I take anything Barry Ferguson says seriously is the day I'll head out to the garden shed and end it.

He's a wee cretin who's so far up our enemies arses it's unreal.

Best ignored.

Oh yet another great player on your 'dis' list - no surprises there I suppose