All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wow man 

:lol:

I can easily see the lawyer is implying that halliday is the grandmaster of the orange order and he hates Barton due to him being a Papal knight. 

If you's can't see that its your fault not mine 

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

said it much better than me. 

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

Short memories Kris.

Rangers striker Kris Boyd admits he was wrong to provoke boss Walter Smith into sending him home from training on Monday.

Boyd, 25, was sent packing from the club's Murray Park training ground after receiving a dressing down from Smith over his attitude at being dropped for Sunday's Homecoming Scottish Cup win over Hamilton, but - although he returned to training on Wednesday and cleared the air with Smith - he looks unlikely to start in Sunday's Co-operative Insurance Cup final against Celtic.

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

he never went to USA because of convictions (one of my group there was in jail more recently for assaulting a copper and he got in no problem so why not Barton?)

Would the difference be a work visa for Barton?

I've no idea, but I've been wondering why he couldn't go etc (even with the convictions)

If you're going over for work and need a visa perhaps it's harder?

48 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The lawyer is implying that after the bust up Barton got treated less favourable than Halliday because of his religion. The lawyer is having a dig at Halliday and the guy who wrote the story is playing the sectarianism card. Club need the whole article retracted and threaten legal action on newspapers who wish to go down this route. Next you'll be saying is that i'm a paranoid proddy but the evidence is there even if it's only implied by the lawyer.

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

I know mate i agree. But my beef would be with whe rhag that prints the story.

There are thousands of no marks bad nouthing us these days.

It's both but yes the majority lies with Gerry Braiden.

It's actually up there with the police being blocked at Hampden.

Just now, cushynumber said:

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wow man 

I can easily see the lawyer is implying that halliday is the grandmaster of the orange order and he hates Barton due to him being a Papal knight. 

27 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

28 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wow man 

25 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

:mutley:

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Kris Boyd is a fucking disgrace.  He came to us in the Scottish Championship and didn't lift a finger for 12 months.  He scored one goal was it?  The guy's a lazy fucking clown and has no right to pass judgement on anyone currently at Rangers.

Spot on.

43 minutes ago, Nieto11878 said:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/columnists/7238339/Kris-Boyd-Joey-Barton-has-been-a-disgrace-from-day-one-and-has-treated-Gers-like-mugs.html?CMP=spklr-_-DreamTeam-_-FBPAGE-_-ScottishSunSport-ScottishSunSport-_-20160921-_-News-_-592516852

have to say he is right on the money ! i was willing to give JB benefit of the doubt but he has shown himself to lack class and basic human decency ! not deserving of that Blue jersey and I hope we manage to get out of this contract and punt him back down the road.

We were a lot better last night the pace and movement was back and Waggy's finishes were top notch :pipe:

Boydy accusing someone of not being able to get around the pitch ? He isnt exactly Vardy himself

13 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wow man 

39 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Fucking whoosh!!!

:lol::lol:

I thought Boyd hit a few nails on the head there. Pity it's about that egomiester we signed during the summer. With any luck he'll be right about him going, but I hope he can be sacked with as little cash going to massage his ego any further.

10 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Kris Boyd is a fucking disgrace.  He came to us in the Scottish Championship and didn't lift a finger for 12 months.  He scored one goal was it?  The guy's a lazy fucking clown and has no right to pass judgement on anyone currently at Rangers.

Our midfield was utter dross he was getting no service in matches I watched and was clearly frustrated. He's going a bit deep with the conspiracy theory's here, surely Barton isn't actually intelligent enough to orchestrate this entire situation, he's just been shite. He's not Lex Luthor ffs.

Whilst I can see why Boyd would have this opinion, and as much as Barton is a complete arse head, I don't believe he joined Rangers purely to create a media storm.  It has certainly benefited his book sales but I do think at first he was genuinely pleased to be a Rangers player.

Also have to disagree about 'Broony' ( :anguish: ).  He's spoke out of his arse a number of times in his career, most recently at the start of this season when he totally dismissed Rangers as title challengers.