All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

agreed snippet from tomorrows sun

Speaking at the launch of his autobiography ‘No Nonsense’ in London last night, the Englishman insisted he wanted the opportunity to make amends to boss Warburton for the humiliating 5-1 Old Firm thrashing earlier this month.

When he appeared on stage last night Winter explained that out of respect for Rangers he was going to skirt around the suspension issue to which Barton chipped in: “Otherwise I will get the sack.”

Not sure Barton could keep his mouth shut if his life actually depended on it.

17 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

If he does then he'll need to have the season of his life to win over the support again.

Haha you really think there's a chance that 70% of our support will ever like him when they love to hate him? No chance. 

But I hope the guy does stay and proves them all wrong. 

Just now, BlueBearz1990 said:

Haha you really think there's a chance that 70% of our support will ever like him when they love to hate him? No chance. 

Part of me hopes he does play for us again and scores the winner against them on Hogmanay just so we can find out whether Sassaaaa will celebrate the goal or call him a taig bastard anyway.

Saying that his brain cell would probably explode as he tried to make the decision.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Part of me hopes he does play for us again and scores the winner against them on Hogmanay just so we can find out whether Sassaaaa will celebrate the goal or call him a taig bastard anyway.

Saying that his brain cell would probably explode as he tried to make the decision.

Haha hopefully he does stay mate, I do like Joey and I believe that he wants to be a success at Rangers. If we had beat the unwashed then more than likely none of this bust up stuff would have happened. 

3 minutes ago, BlueBearz1990 said:

Haha hopefully he does stay mate, I do like Joey and I believe that he wants to be a success at Rangers. If we had beat the unwashed then more than likely none of this bust up stuff would have happened. 

Agreed. I'd like to see him back playing for us too I'm just not sure it will happen.

8 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

You are only making things worse for yourself keeping this arse sliding to the taig going . There is fuckin no chance he will play for us again and when he bad mouths us as soon as its confirmed he's gone , we will see who called this one correctly fuckwit.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

You are only making things worse for yourself keeping this arse sliding to the taig going . There is fuckin no chance he will play for us again and when he bad mouths us as soon as its confirmed he's gone , we will see who called this one correctly fuckwit.

:lol: you hope.

13 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Probably we don't have the money to get rid of him, so it is a definite possibility, depends on how he acts over the next few weeks and if he apologizes to the manager.   

IF he does play for us again, expect him to do something outrageous on the park for attention and to ingratiate himself with the fans.

Well if he snaps the legomunchers legs there's hope for him yet. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can't believe there is roasters on here saying they actually like Barton and want him to play for us again :lol: 

The fucking wanker actually said he wouldn't join us if he could do it all over again....

He treated our club with zero respect and used us to sell his shitey wee book.

Some folk are complete mongos.

:lol: said he probably wouldn't have moved knowing what he knows now but in the end he knows it will be the right decision. He's not a Rangers man, never grew up in Copland road so i think it's perfectly reasonable for him to say something like that going what he is going through now.

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can't believe there is roasters on here saying they actually like Barton and want him to play for us again :lol: 

The fucking wanker actually said he wouldn't join us if he could do it all over again....

He treated our club with zero respect and used us to sell his shitey wee book.

Some folk are complete mongos.

He said he "probably" wouldn't make the same decision again and followed that by saying in time it will prove to be the right decision though. Nothing like twisting words to suit the agenda though.

Whether he deserves to be here or not is a matter of opinion but he's still under contract as a Rangers player and until we are told otherwise then I'll support him.

Daring to have a different opinion to you doesn't make anyone a "mongo"

We're all entitled to our own views.

3 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

:lol: said he probably wouldn't have moved knowing what he knows now but in the end he knows it will be the right decision. He's not a Rangers man, never grew up in Copland road so i think it's perfectly reasonable for him to say something like that going what he is going through now.

What he knows now? Which is what?

The guys a fucking prick ffs.

He disrespected our football club, went behind our managers back and spouted his pish on the air and has put in fuck all effort since he joined us.

Rangers is far more important than a poisonous wee thug like Joey Barton, get him to fuck.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

He said he "probably" wouldn't make the same decision again and followed that by saying in time it will prove to be the right decision though. Nothing like twisting words to suit the agenda though.

Whether he deserves to be here or not is a matter of opinion but he's still under contract as a Rangers player and until we are told otherwise then I'll support him.

Daring to have a different opinion to you doesn't make anyone a "mongo"

We're all entitled to our own views.

So someone who disrespects the club and manager could deserve to be here? :lol:

Aye I stand by my post, fucking bizarre behaviour.

He disrespected our football club, went behind our managers back and spouted his pish on the air and has put in fuck all effort since he joined us.

Rangers is far more important than a poisonous wee thug like Joey Barton, get him to fuck.

You are wasting your breath on here , it doesn't matter what the prick has done and will do to some on here . 

So someone who disrespects the club and manager could deserve to be here? :lol:

Aye I stand by my post, fucking bizarre behaviour.

If the manager allows him to come back into the team and he proves his worth on the pitch would that not qualify as deserving to be here?

Just now, The Godfather said:

Exactly what is going on now that's what. He's been hung out to dry. And really, The club should have told him to keep his mouth shut the first time like they have now. The manager knows he's got a big gob said before he wont ask him to stop his various spouts on twitter. We'd still be waiting for a statement from the club if Barton hadn't posted what happened. As i remember, pretty much everyone was happy with the first two tweets. I find it strange how everyone jumps on the medias back, but will take their twisted headlines and quotes that are out of context as pure gospel and then turn against one of our own players

Another thing that he mentions in a tweet above is not having a proper pre season. Well Joey, you have been a footballer many years and know what it takes to get into shape over the summer. I appreciate you were working for talksport but you should have been out running etc at every spare moment to get into shape so that you arrived in the best possible condition to try and hit the ground running. You probably underestimated the standard up here and thought you could stroll it at 60% fitness. 

1 minute ago, Dietspam said:

Exactly what is going on now that's what. He's been hung out to dry. And really, The club should have told him to keep his mouth shut the first time like they have now. The manager knows he's got a big gob said before he wont ask him to stop his various spouts on twitter. We'd still be waiting for a statement from the club if Barton hadn't posted what happened. As i remember, pretty much everyone was happy with the first two tweets. I find it strange how everyone jumps on the medias back, but will take their twisted headlines and quotes that are out of context as pure gospel and then turn against one of our own players

A Rangers player who has been sent home from training does not go on the national radio and spout stuff about it.

That's not professional.

It's his own damn fault he's been hammered by the media. He's made a complete tit of himself.

I hope to fuck he is never seen anywhere near my club again, Rangers is far too good for Barton.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Another thing that he mentions in a tweet above is not having a proper pre season. Well Joey, you have been a footballer many years and know what it takes to get into shape over the summer. I appreciate you were working for talksport but you should have been out running etc at every spare moment to get into shape so that you arrived in the best possible condition to try and hit the ground running. You probably underestimated the standard up here and thought you could stroll it at 60% fitness. 

(tu)

He's talking utter shite as usual to cover his back because he couldn't back up his embarrassing twitter bullshit.

He's a failure and shitebag.