All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

A Rangers player who has been sent home from training does not go on the national radio and spout stuff about it.

That's not professional.

It's his own damn fault he's been hammered by the media. He's made a complete tit of himself.

I hope to fuck he is never seen anywhere near my club again, Rangers is far too good for Barton.

In the extreme case that we would be stupid enough to let him back , it would only be a matter of time till it all kicks off again . Thats what you get when you sign a prick like this guy. The main point here is the team plays BETTER when the cunts no in the side.

1 minute ago, Dietspam said:

Exactly what is going on now that's what. He's been hung out to dry. And really, The club should have told him to keep his mouth shut the first time like they have now. The manager knows he's got a big gob said before he wont ask him to stop his various spouts on twitter. We'd still be waiting for a statement from the club if Barton hadn't posted what happened. As I remember, pretty much everyone was happy with the first two tweets. I find it strange how everyone jumps on the medias back, but will take their twisted headlines and quotes that are out of context as pure gospel and then turn against one of our own players

so you find it strange people take things as gospel , yet make the unsupported statement "He's been hung out to dry"   :lol:(tu)

6 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

If the manager allows him to come back into the team and he proves his worth on the pitch would that not qualify as deserving to be here?

No, it's a mistake on the managers part.

MW himself said its not just about the player on the pitch, it's the player in the dressing room, in training, all aspects of the club.

Barton has proven he couldn't give two fucks about Rangers, if he's let back in to the squad, that's a bad decision.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

so you find it strange people take things as gospel , yet make the unsupported statement "He's been hung out to dry"   :lol:(tu)

What i was meaning was that everyone has taken these headlines and completely turned on Barton. I'm not saying he's an angel but i do not think he deserves this level of backlash from our support. (tu)

2 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

No, it's a mistake on the managers part.

MW himself said its not just about the player on the pitch, it's the player in the dressing room, in training, all aspects of the club.

Barton has proven he couldn't give two fucks about Rangers, if he's let back in to the squad, that's a bad decision.

Fine, I'll rephrase.

If the manager chooses to let him back in and he proves his worth to the club as a whole then would that not qualify as deserving to be here?

I don't expect him to be back, I think we'll probably wash our hands of him at the end of the 3 weeks, possibly even before then and if/when that happens he can fuck off and say whatever he likes about us, I don't really care. Until that happens though then he's still a Rangers player and I'll support him like any other player.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Fine, I'll rephrase.

If the manager chooses to let him back in and he proves his worth to the club as a whole then would that not qualify as deserving to be here?

I don't expect him to be back, I think we'll probably wash our hands of him at the end of the 3 weeks, possibly even before then and if/when that happens he can fuck off and say whatever he likes about us, I don't really care. Until that happens though then he's still a Rangers player and I'll support him like any other player.

I'd stand by my last sentence - he's a shitebag who's disrespected the club, turned this into a circus and made it all about him, I've no interest in whether or not he comes back the same arrogant prick or a completely different person, I'm done with him.

He's a Rangers player in name only.

Just now, Dietspam said:

Most of the team did! Tav, Windass and Garner for his goal were pass marks for me. 

They didn't go on twitter calling out tim players saying they was going to do this and that though did they?

The guy made a complete tit of himself and always does. He can tweet till his hearts content,  he will never be a Ranger in my eyes.

Shitebag of a footballer

Just now, The Godfather said:

They didn't go on twitter calling out tim players saying they was going to do this and that though did they?

The guy made a complete tit of himself and always does. He can tweet till his hearts content,  he will never be a Ranger in my eyes.

Shitebag of a footballer

Yeah, you are correct there. Not the first footballer to say something stupid like that, and wont be the last.

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Imagine how quiet Ibrox will be if he does actually play for us again and scores?

What with all these people refusing to acknowledge he plays for us.

That's all it will be.

Imagination.

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

You keep crossing your fingers and toes for a wee loud mouth shitebag to come back into our team while I'll be hoping for no more disruptive influences at my club and for us to move on from his embarrassing antics.

Rangers first, fuck Joey Barton.

Crossing my fingers and toes? I've already said I don't think he'll actually be back.

If the club do allow him back though then I'll support him as will many others. You can just sit on your hands if he scores that way you won't be a hypocrite and celebrate his contribution.

16 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

What i was meaning was that everyone has taken these headlines and completely turned on Barton. I'm not saying he's an angel but i do not think he deserves this level of backlash from our support. (tu)

Hes an abrasive and  divisive character at the best of times. This is no surprise to me that this has transpired and should be no surprise to anyone. Telling fellow players that he is just trying to help them improve and that they are playing at a much lower level than he is used to is an amazing statement - especially since he has been mince since he got here. 

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Hes an abrasive and  divisive character at the best of times. This is no surprise to me that this has transpired and should be no surprise to anyone. Telling fellow players that he is just trying to help them improve and that they are playing at a much lower level than he is used to is an amazing statement - especially since he has been mince since he got here. 

Players at this club wont take that shite from him, he's not at Burnley anymore. He will be called out on his pish and held to task.

It's even worse the fact he's been one of the worst players so far in the season and yet he's trying to get stuck into others :lol: 

Fuck off Joey

13 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Imagine how quiet Ibrox will be if he does actually play for us again and scores?

What with all these people refusing to acknowledge he plays for us.

If our board and MW accept JB back into the fold, then they would be disrespecting their decision in what would be a very big one indeed. We may have a different view on MW team selections and tactics and so on from time to time, but the JB one would be a matter of principle, so either get behind the manager, or we do not and if we do not, that will speak volumes.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

If our board and MW accept JB back into the fold, then they would be disrespecting their decision in what would be a very big one indeed. We may have a different view on MW team selections and tactics and so on from time to time, but the JB one would be a matter of principle, so either get behind the manager, or we do not and if we do not, that will speak volumes.

We should all turn up at Auchenhowie to call Warburton a mongo if he lets him back to train.