All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

8 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

:craphead: Fishing!

He wasn't in fighting condition before his suspension. His match fitness will decrease over the 4 weeks out..He will have an SFA suspension for gambling too.

Guy won't be match fit until early December.

There is no chance he will be suspended for betting in 1 game.

15 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

black never just played shit, he actually shit himself from the lego muncher, got bullied and went in half arsed for challenges it was embarrassing...

Everyone did play shite that day and black wasn't the only shitebag on the pitch but it's black we were talking about in this thread.

Gave 100% in the majority of games... meh, need to disagree with that, I remember when he used to play against us for hearts and would kick everything that moved, never pulled out a challenge and seemed to be all over the pitch breaking up play or setting up moves. That was him giving 100%.  I never saw him perform like that in our midfield.

He was booted up in the air most games, targeted for a reaction and usually booked for his first tackle.

As for Hearts playing us it’s the same as every other team, we are their cup final, they all up their game/put in a different performance than other games

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He's not going anywhere and we won't give up on him that easy. Look at what the guy has said about Rangers in his book, this is almost a dream come true to him. It's far from over. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

After reading that, I believe Joe emotionally gets where Rangers have been, where they want to get back to and the struggles the club has had to face.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

After reading that, I believe Joe emotionally gets where Rangers have been, where they want to get back to and the struggles the club has had to face.

Does he fuck emotionally 'get' it.

The guys tore into us in the past and disrespected us in the current situation.

The guys all about popularity and social media hits, he couldn't give a single fuck about The Rangers. He has done his job brainwashing the gullible loyal on twitter by posting some staunch dribble.

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Does he fuck emotionally 'get' it.

The guys tore into us in the past and disrespected us in the current situation.

The guys all about popularity and social media hits, he couldn't give a single fuck about The Rangers. He has done his job brainwashing the gullible loyal on twitter by posting some staunch dribble.

I thought he emotionally got it after reading that.  If he does get it and MW allows him back, then he needs to keep his head down and show us what he is capable of on the pitch. 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

You've had a change of mind about this?

Yes, I was disappointed when Joe said he wouldn't have made the same decision to sign for us.  In reflection it's quite possible, he may of not of anticipated what the media are like in this country when reporting about Rangers. It's enough to put off any player/ new signing. I'll back MW if he wants him back, but Joe will have to earn is Rangers status and jersey through what we all know he's capable of.

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

He's not going anywhere and we won't give up on him that easy. Look at what the guy has said about Rangers in his book, this is almost a dream come true to him. It's far from over. 

But can he be a team player and find his form on the pitch. Is he working tirelessly on his fitness while serving his suspension.

I doubt it on all counts 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

So did Barton say he wishes he didn't sign? If he did then he can get fucked. 

No. Joe said something like 'he would probably not have made the same decision to sign for us'.  His exact word are posted in this thread somewhere. When reflecting,  I think he's realised what the media are like in this country and that is what is meant by his comment.

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

But can he be a team player and find his form on the pitch. Is he working tirelessly on his fitness while serving his suspension.

I doubt it on all counts 

That will depend on whether MW can get a firm grip on him. It will be a test of his management skills.

56 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I thought he emotionally got it after reading that.  If he does get it and MW allows him back, then he needs to keep his head down and show us what he is capable of on the pitch. 

Firstly, someone else edited the book, so it isn't all Joey's words. Strange that a guy who has such a huge ego and likes to make out he is intelligent can't write his own book. Afterall, the life of Joey Barton is his favourite subject. No research required. 

Maybe Joey should get his editor to run his Twitter account. Save us all a headache.

Secondly, bigging Rangers up means nothing if you later abuse the staff and Club who put faith in you.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Firstly, someone else edited the book, so it isn't all Joey's words. Strange that a guy who has such a huge ego and likes to make out he is intelligent can't write his own book. Afterall, the life of Joey Barton is his favourite subject. No research required. 

Maybe Joey should get his editor to run his Twitter account. Save us all a headache.

Secondly, bigging Rangers up means nothing if you later abuse the staff and Club who put faith in you.

Unless you were there, then none of us knows what happened. All we can do is trust MW's final decision.