All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, gogzy said:

gotta have at least three years on here to even be considered.  Unless bluepeter takes a liking to you.

Bluepeter is basically my da on here, he'll vouch for my nannying tekkers :wink:

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That's not what he says about you in the staff forum,.

Well lads it would seem I've been exposed, nice knowing you all :(

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You're the only visible Admin

@bluepeter has fucked off to some isis  hell hole and left his wee bitch to.deal.with it 

I'm in Kazakhstan these days, first trip has been a shambles so really not been on much. Good to see @gogzy holding the place together as usual :thumbup: 

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 1:59 PM, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I have heard from an investor in the club that Barton won't play again for us and is trying to work a way back to Burnley.

Seemingly the main focus of Bartons rants and as it was put to me, bully type behaviour was towards Barrie Mckay. Barton has been hugely critical and slaughtered him. 

That was reason Halliday got involved, to stick up for McKay and things grew from there. 

This would explain McKay's continuing lack of confidence and perhaps why MW keeps playing him, to try to build him back up again. But it would beg the question of why Barton targeted Barrie. Easy target?

3 minutes ago, Bears said:

This would explain McKay's continuing lack of confidence and perhaps why MW keeps playing him, to try to build him back up again. But it would beg the question of why Barton targeted Barrie. Easy target?

Probably because he has been fucking hopeless since the start of the season, barton has also been grabage, But , my opinion is that mckay has been the worse first team regular by a mile this year but seems undropable and most games manages to stay on the park when giving you absolutely nothing on it. 

3 minutes ago, Bears said:

Easy target as in being young and quiet, our Barrie has never been the most outgoing of players and strikes me as a "confidence player" 

so yes a target for a bully - if that is in fact the case. 

19 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Probably because he has been fucking hopeless since the start of the season, barton has also been grabage, But , my opinion is that mckay has been the worse first team regular by a mile this year but seems undropable and most games manages to stay on the park when giving you absolutely nothing on it. 

Chicken or egg? Or vicious circle?

28 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

We can't let 3 points stand in the way of Barrie's spine building programme ffs!

He is supposed to be a professional footballer. If he is so sensitive, he in the wrong fucking job

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We can't let 3 points stand in the way of Barrie's spine building programme ffs!

He is supposed to be a professional footballer. If he is so sensitive, he in the wrong fucking job

I think that's a bit harsh. Pretty sure that's not the attitude they take with young players at any top side with a side gym youth system. He's been poor this season but he's clearly a good player. His not playing well is no reason for the manger and other players to let a prick like joey Barton crucify him (if that is indeed what's been happening) 

31 minutes ago, gsa said:

I think that's a bit harsh. Pretty sure that's not the attitude they take with young players at any top side with a side gym youth system. He's been poor this season but he's clearly a good player. His not playing well is no reason for the manger and other players to let a prick like joey Barton crucify him (if that is indeed what's been happening) 

He has talent, but he needs to man up to let it out there and shine. If he can't, then he is not ready and he should be no where near the first team. He has regressed, so a spell back in the U20's is what is needed. That's what a good youth system is all about.

TBH, it's not just him. We are generally a bit lightweight.

2 hours ago, Bears said:

There's a lot of theories as to what happened. I heard everything was okay as he left the pitch, The problem came when he got called into the managers office and had a rant saying MW was clueless and didn't shut up until the gaffer sent him home.

On 24/09/2016 at 0:59 PM, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I have heard from an investor in the club that Barton won't play again for us and is trying to work a way back to Burnley. Seemingly the main focus of Bartons rants and as it was put to me, bully type behaviour was towards Barrie Mckay. Barton has been hugely critical and slaughtered him. That was reason Halliday got involved, to stick up for McKay and things grew from there. 

On 21/09/2016 at 8:57 AM, stevotrueblue said:

I have been on night shift for the past few nights so may have missed something,,,,I read before that the leak said something about Halliiday calling him by the F word in some kind of bust up,  to witch Joey retaliated with the Orange comment and then Andy smacked him ,, Warbs then intervened and something then happened between him and Barton????

Although what happened between him and the mgr is what will be the reasons for whats followed,,, if  Andy did throw a punch and they both used similar sectarian language ,,  then he may well pursue why he is the one being singled out on his own and try to embarrass the club into some sort of pay off.   Or leave it for a snide chapter in his wee shite book.

Can hardly use Black as an example of being treated differently, as Black never had the same previous and the club can argue when this came to light Barton was already on a final warning so to speak