All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

19 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

If that's the case, then in my view "most" will have adopted short-sighted vision in a desire for "instant-fix" management that can be expensive and is in danger of taking us back down a well-trodden path that could lead us to somewhere we've just came back from.  The club (and finances) are still fragile at the moment and I don't think it's a risk we should even contemplate at this time.

We can't afford to get rid of him we stupidly gave him an extended contract and we have a board who got in on a lie of having funds.

The thing is though he may cost us more money to keep he wasted 500k on Moh, gave Kiernan who is never a footballer, an  extended contract plus the deals for Barton and the rest of the overage and injured  players he seems to favour.

Short Sighted is not being able to see what is actually going on rather than bury ones head in the sand.

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

44 bets on football in 6 weeks, is that it???

Which kind of supports the point he knew what he was doing since day 1. Ignoring the rules to that extent is just sheer idiocy and he deserves what he gets now. 

It really does seem like he's played us from day 1

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Joseph. 

Fuck me one or two aye but 44. The cunt has took the piss and seems like he was up here for the media carnival

I agree he's thought rite biggest club that are in for me then create a circus while I promote my book. Guys a walloper.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Which kind of supports the point he knew what he was doing since day 1. Ignoring the rules to that extent is just sheer idiocy and he deserves what he gets now.

It really does seem like he's played us from day 1

I bet 90% of players do as well, stupid for getting caught yes but ist a stupid rule