All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You have changed the original point made, but no matter, I'm not disagreeing, but he isn't alone going by our performances.

The point was that you implied Joey wasn't being played in his favoured position and MW was to blame. He is comfortable in both positions. His heart just isn't in it. So by definition he is wasting our resources.

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

That's it in a nutshell, clearly evident when the mask slips.

The bold Blue Avenger was creaming himself to have a go at the Club over Lescott not signing, never fucked up about how it was the Club's fault, was still going on about it a couple of weeks ago, siding with every taig journalist out there, it was all the Club's fault, he was never done slagging off the Club. Then low and behold, Lescott's out for up to 6 months with the dodgy knees that was talked about.

Or his 'The Club were fools for challenging Ashley in Court, he's big bad Billionaire who never loses, and it's all the Club's fault, they should just say yes sir, no sir, continue to take it up the arse', while being blamed for it by him. Then low and behold, We even have Judge's saying how ridiculous at Mike's behaviour is, to stop wasting the Court's time, legal fees paid etc.

Basically you have someone who sides with anyone and anything who are having a go at anything Rangers.

I'll let you decide why ...

Talking of sleekit. How's the master?

BTW, are you becoming my personal troll? You do understand that obsession is a psychiatric disorder and an affliction of em....

That post, apart from me shredding it, if I could be ersed, it is spooky and maybe better you seek help.

I've not read the last few pages and they'll no doubt be filled with the usual tedious arguments so I can't be arsed searching through them either...

Has the story in the papers this morning about Barton being told not to come back and his suspension being extended actually been confirmed yet or are we still speculating?

Edit: never mind, found it online. What a mess :lol:

39 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

86 pages about this non entity who with a bit of luck will never get to wear a Rangers Jersey again, cmon Guys get on to something else this is fuckin brutal.

To be fair, these international breaks make for bloody slow news weeks....

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The point was that you implied Joey wasn't being played in his favoured position and MW was to blame. He is comfortable in both positions. His heart just isn't in it. So by definition he is wasting our resources.

Of course he's going to blame MW.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Talking of sleekit. How's the master?

BTW, are you becoming my personal troll? You do understand that obsession is a psychiatric disorder and an affliction of em....

That post, apart from me shredding it, if I could be ersed, it is spooky and maybe better you seek help.

Master?

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I've not read the last few pages and they'll no doubt be filled with the usual tedious arguments so I can't be arsed searching through them either...

Has the story in the papers this morning about Barton being told not to come back and his suspension being extended actually been confirmed yet or are we still speculating?

Someone posted a piece which looked like it was from the Club website.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Yeah one of the first things that comes up when you put his name into twitter is a link to a story on the BBC site saying we released a statement confirming it.

Just had a wee peek on the Club site & it's there, in the News section.

?

10.46pm this went up 

JOEY BARTON has been informed that his suspension by the Club has been extended by one week.

This is part of a formal disciplinary procedure and Joey has been instructed not to return to Ibrox or Auchenhowie until further notice.

Neither party (the Club and player) will make any further statement or comment.

(Formal Disciplinary Procedure )  ? 

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-69/

What the fucks going on , bit vague n will create more bloody rumours , brilliant ,another 87 pages here we go ffs 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

10.46pm this went up 

JOEY BARTON has been informed that his suspension by the Club has been extended by one week.

This is part of a formal disciplinary procedure and Joey has been instructed not to return to Ibrox or Auchenhowie until further notice.

Neither party (the Club and player) will make any further statement or comment.

(Formal Disciplinary Procedure )  ? 

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-69/

What the fucks going on , bit vague n will create more bloody rumours , brilliant ,another 87 pages here we go ffs 

Extra week for the betting misdemeanours perhaps? 

He's never playing for Rangers again. We all knew this weeks ago.

He should now be forgotten about. 

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Extra week for the betting misdemeanours perhaps? 

He's never playing for Rangers again. We all knew this weeks ago.

He should now be forgotten about. 

Dunno , maybe he's been back for a talk and no up for apologising again . this is only starting more rumour , Club should bump him or have him back , End this bullshit once n for all 

Up until today I thought he would be back, but after that statement I cannot see it.

Whether that is good or bad or right or wrong I have no idea, but it needs sorting asap because it is more bad publicity. 

Off topic, but our next two games will go along way to decide our season IMO. If we drop points on Friday night RM will not be worrying much about J B.

Everybody on here "knows somebody" (i had a text just hours after it 'confirming the bust up with barton/halliday). The only concrete thing we know is barton was suspended pending investigation. Its just no as cut and dried as sacking him unless its the gross misconduct rule for putting his hands on somebody (halliday?)   To me rangers are playing tig with a fox, this cunts been in more courts than bjorn borg and will play the system.  Couple that to the fact we only have one shot at him given if we have to pay his £1m/£2m up to get rid, thats gonnae open a whole can of worms into the finances of the club. I think personally hes on his way out of the club but the club are covering every option before pulling the trigger.  

Warburton got star struck with the chance to sign barton & kranjcar (guys who have played at a considerably higher level than MW is used to) and now hes paying the price for it. Again the legal team will have to be on their game as this heid-the-baw has nothing to lose and everything to gain from self promotion  (no such thing as bad publicity for that fuckin idiot) so i hope the delay in releasing him is the club covering their arse and having a water tight case against him. 

hes no the first player to be suspended from our club (everybody needs to show a bit of bite sometimes) but the most telling thing for me is that he has fallen below the standards of being a ranger, he should have taken the rap on the knuckles and outwardly shown the best interests of the club are paramount, no run away with a half hearted apology and radio interviews. Talk is cheap with this kind of prick.

i miss the 9 in a row team.

STANDARDS

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

To be fair 90% of the people claiming to be in the know are saying the sane thing.

And to anyone slagging halliday for sticking up for a younger player have a fucking word with yourselfs stupid cunts. I hope your kids are never in need of a hand in life when they are put in a vulnerable situation, because by your logic, fuck them. Fuckin arseholes.

And another thing when your slagging windass you cunts, there are people in many walks of life who don't like confrontation, you don't know there history or reasons so don't fuckin judge them. Barton came with a bad boy reputation, and windass took a back seat, so fuckin wit, some right hard nuts on here man honestly.

If halliday stuck up for someone who needed it then fucking good on Halliday.

I think that mirrors our Managers reaction too. 

I hate this place at times 

Windlass has done fuck all for Rangers, ffs get a grip, he has been injured more than doing anything for Rangers, the whole setup this season is a non event and in danger of imploding big time and Barton has nothing to do with the overall problems at Rangers, apart from highlighting them.

Just now, danger ranger said:

Windlass has done fuck all for Rangers, ffs get a grip, he has been injured more than doing anything for Rangers, the whole setup this season is a non event and in danger of imploding big time and Barton has nothing to do with the overall problems at Rangers, apart from highlighting them.

I couldn't give two fucks what he's done im not talking about his fucking performances stupid

3 hours ago, BEE said:

No doubt there is a few tarriers on here, but I'm way past the stage of automatically taking the side of the club representatives and so called, "Rangers men" blindly. Doing so is what put us in the shitter in the first place.

As far as I know, David Murray isn't a Rangers man so no it's not. And no-one is automatically taking the side of "Rangers men". It's pathetic that's somehow a dig in the first place.

9 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

He's done more than Barton.

12 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Want a straw with that?

I just love reading all the wankers posts on here, everybody's against us, everybody's a cunt bar Rangers, meanwhile back at the Rangers ranch, we are shite, but it's everybody's else's fault bar ours. It's naughty Barton's fault not the righteous Rangers and righteous Hallidays fault. Dear fuck we have the worst squad ever in the SPL history books and talking big, it's just as bad as the Scotland squad and the pish they spout.

23 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

8 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

I just love reading all the wankers posts on here, everybody's against us, everybody's a cunt bar Rangers, meanwhile back at the Rangers ranch, we are shite, but it's everybody's else's fault bar ours. It's naughty Barton's fault not the righteous Rangers and righteous Hallidays fault. Dear fuck we have the worst squad ever in the SPL history books and talking big, it's just as bad as the Scotland squad and the pish they spout.

IMG_20161010_024526.jpg