All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

2 hours ago, danger ranger said:

Windlass has done fuck all for Rangers, ffs get a grip, he has been injured more than doing anything for Rangers, the whole setup this season is a non event and in danger of imploding big time and Barton has nothing to do with the overall problems at Rangers, apart from highlighting them.

How did you manage to conclude from BABN's post that he was criticizing Windass's performances? Odd.

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Ok so previously the story went it was Halliday telling McKay to get a spine.

So WTF has an arguement between Windass and Barton got to with Halliday. Windass a baby or what. Halliday such a billy big baws, so why didn't he take it up direct with Barton?

If Halliday had a problem with Barton, he should be man enough to take it up with him directly.

If I was Wndass, I wouldn't have been happy with Halliday telling me to man up.

If I was Barton, I would have fuckin taken it personally as well and decked the mixer.

It all says more about Halliday than it does abput Barton.

All still speculation of course, so why is Barton still here? Answers on a postage stamp.

:lol:

Is this a wind-up?

10 hours ago, Dietspam said:

Erm..''the money'' will more than likely be staying in Barton's pocket. 

And you know this for a fact? You're part of these confidential meetings? Or can you tell the future? Geez peace FS! ?

People actually slating Halliday for sticking up for his younger teammates, I've heard it all now. The facts are Warburton has deemed it necessary to ban Barton for a month, not Halliday. The abuse he's getting on here is baffling.

Joey Barton is a fucking arsehole, everyone knew that long before he signed for us.

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

People actually slating Halliday for sticking up for his younger teammates, I've heard it all now. The facts are Warburton has deemed it necessary to ban Barton for a month, not Halliday. The abuse he's getting on here is baffling.

Joey Barton is a fucking arsehole, everyone knew that long before he signed for us.

Halliday took money from the Saudi's 2 days before the bust up :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

No one knows the story so are making up one that suits them.

When you throw the stories together you get a general idea, its a pretty easy process of eliminating certain falsities.

Obviously people are going to know players or staff or family members at Rangers, not everyone just makes stuff up, of course it happens but in this case it looks pretty nailed on what happened mate

11 hours ago, The Godfather said:

So if two people are involved in something both deserve the same punishment or any at all? 

How do you know what part Halliday played to merit any action? 

You can try to dress it up all you want but the club have made it clear Barton was in the wrong not Halliday or anyone else. What you are saying is utterly ridiculous and based on utter guess work.

You sound has though you know what exactly happened. Are you a Rangers employee? I agree, fans don't know the answer to these questions, all we have are newspaper reports saying there was a bust up between Halliday and Barton. but there are standards that must be followed and there are protocols for work place grievances which don't included bust ups. http://www.acas.org.uk/media/pdf/o/q/H02_1.pdf  

Personally I would have given them both time out for their altercation with Barton receiving more for carrying it on in the MW's office based on what i've read in the newspapers. It's not about sides it's about fairness so legal action can't be taken.

20 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

When you throw the stories together you get a general idea, its a pretty easy process of eliminating certain falsities.

Obviously people are going to know players or staff or family members at Rangers, not everyone just makes stuff up, of course it happens but in this case it looks pretty nailed on what happened mate

People are just making stuff up.  It's actually hilarious watching some invent a narrative that fits their agenda.  The evil overlord Barton slapping around youth players until 'oor Andy Halliday' comes riding to the rescue. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

You sound has though you know what exactly happened. Are you a Rangers employee? I agree, fans don't know the answer to these questions, all we have are newspaper reports saying there was a bust up between Halliday and Barton. but there are standards that must be followed and there are protocols for work place grievances which don't included bust ups. http://www.acas.org.uk/media/pdf/o/q/H02_1.pdf  

Personally I would have given them both time out for their altercation with Barton receiving more for carrying it on in the MW's office based on what i've read in the newspapers. It's not about sides it's about fairness so legal action can't be taken.

Why are you saying personally you would have done this and that when you have already acknowledged you have no clue about what went on?

I have no idea why you want to give Halliday any kind of punishment, that's utterly bizarre.

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's all guess work. However if Barton was clearly in the wrong and guilty of gross misconduct he would have, should have been sacked long before now. Remember ACAS normally "Within five days", so what's the problem? 

We worked with a boy. What he was caught doing was gross misconduct. 5 months or so he was suspended. So it doesn't always follow ACAS guidelines. He was paid off after that time despite the fact the thing he was caught doing was instant dismissal. 

@Gascoigne8 can vouch for this

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Why are you saying personally you would have done this and that when you have already acknowledged you have no clue about what went on?

I have no idea why you want to give Halliday any kind of punishment, that's utterly bizarre.

My opinion is based on what the newspapers have reported. like I said It's not about sides it's about fairness so legal action can't be taken.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

My opinion is based on what the newspapers have reported. like I said It's not about sides it's about fairness so legal action can't be taken.

So haliday is to be punished for fuck knows what because a paper said words may have been exchanged?

Honestly some folk on here are fucking bonkers.

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The only thing that's been confirmed is that Warburton wasn't happy with how Barton spoke to him. It could well be the only reason for Barton's suspension.

There's been nothing to suggest that Halliday done anything to deserve any punishment so I'm not sure why you would have given him "time out" as well.

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We worked with a boy. What he was caught doing was gross misconduct. 5 months or so he was suspended. So it doesn't always follow ACAS guidelines. He was paid off after that time despite the fact the thing he was caught doing was instant dismissal. 

@Gascoigne8 can vouch for this

Cunt's a fantasist, a Walter Mitty, and that's the nice explanation ...

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So haliday is to be punished for fuck knows what because a paper said words may have been exchanged?

Honestly some folk on here are fucking bonkers.

Clueless mate, utterly delusional.

One minute it's...the dhaily rhebel don't believe a word and now this Barton stuff is concrete and Halliday is a bam.

It's embarrassing some of the stuff our fans are coming out with, a fucking red neck actually.

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Fuck being up in court when you're on jury duty.

"He's guilty troops, the daily record said so"