All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

He's Been improving his fitness and has stayed off his twitter with regard to Rangers https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton I think he's trying to make things right.

No one gives a fuck.

Fuck twitter and fuck Barton.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Traynor pulled the press conference today after they kept asking questions about Barton.

The press were warned again then MW came back out and done the rest of the conference.

If that what it takes for our manager to get respect from the press, then it must be done. Well done Mr Traynor.

7 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Traynor pulled the press conference today after they kept asking questions about Barton.

The press were warned again then MW came back out and done the rest of the conference.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10614709/rangers-refuse-barton-questions

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Just getting childish now and we are looking daft obvious the media are going to ask about Barton just deal with it and move on.

If we're trying to sack him then it's  smart to say nothing because you've always got to cover your sel as an employer in case it goes to an employment tribunal once it's done 

16 minutes ago, borderbear said:

If we're trying to sack him then it's  smart to say nothing because you've always got to cover your sel as an employer in case it goes to an employment tribunal once it's done 

We have to be brighter than just keeping the story running which we have been doing for weeks now kill it dead by stating we won't be discussing it, any press  who will not agree to this don't get invited back, its simple enough to do.

We still have Traynor running the show no wonder he is making a deliberate arse of things.

Just now, Smile said:

We have to be briinhter than just keeping the story runninng which we have been doing for weeks now kill it dead by stating we won't be discussing it, any press  who will not agree to this don't get invited back, its simple enough to do.

Think we have killed the story by not entertaining the press, let them write what they want because no matter what the club say the papers will just print what they want anyway.

Once the club sort IT out put out a statement which should INclude nothing more will be forthcoming from the club or any member of staff  IN the future . Then at the first PC tell the hacks exactly what you suggest.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

He's Been improving his fitness and has stayed off his twitter with regard to Rangers https://twitter.com/Joey7Barton I think he's trying to make things right.

How do you know he's been improving his fitness? You don't it's all just paper talk, the same paper who 3 weeks ago told everyone he was a goner, they don't know, the only time we'll know if his fitness has improved will be if we ever see him on the pitch again.

I fucking detest Traynor, he made Warburton look fucking ridiculous there, to send him back out again was schoolboy stuff, totally get the need to nip any Barton questions in the bud but fuck me there's way of doing things and the Rangers way should never involve that horrible, sweaty, odious, arrogant, ideas above his station fucktard Jim Traynor

19 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Complete riddy. 

Exactly mate. That's the worst thing about this situation by a mile (I'm not being sarcastic it genuinely is)

If it was Joe Dodoo no-one would be giving a fuck, he's not got a book to sell 

I would just see it as a complete waste if he left now. 

Whatever happened or whatever was said is obviously a lot worse than what's been rumoured if we're looking at ways to sack him

But then again our money men could just be looking at an easy way out of paying Barton's wages for the next 2 year

I'd rather we saw more of Rossiter than Barton anyway, I've maintained from day one that Rossiter is our best signing of the window, I'm still astonished we got him. If he manages to keep himself fit for the rest of the season then he'll be worth his weight in gold 

Traynor was right in that the journalist had been told several times....but he dealt with it appallingly.  There was no need to intervene as Warburton was dealing with the situation impeccably.

For all Traynors intervention was ridiculous, at least it was done with the right intentions, however misguided. But the journalist (whoever he was) who tried to ask the same questions in several different ways was just a dick.

21 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I fucking detest Traynor, he made Warburton look fucking ridiculous there, to send him back out again was schoolboy stuff, totally get the need to nip any Barton questions in the bud but fuck me there's way of doing things and the Rangers way should never involve that horrible, sweaty, odious, arrogant, ideas above his station fucktard Jim Traynor

This X 10 ! Whit is traynor the head school prefect ? Bout awe he's worth, embarrassment !:sherlock:

Only way to get folk to listen I suppose. Unless people want warburton to start threatening reporters. Even after the last time you would've thought that the wanker press would leave it be but the odious cunts just can't help themselves. They respect no one not even themselves