bbc's resident tarrier ghoul in full . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knew about 7/8 years ago this rhodent fuck pig was one of the haters when his wee pal popcorn teeth was calling him by his first name in some of their friendly interviews .

He is lying biased bastard that just shouldn't be anywhere near any neutral media outlet .

Then again .In this Country ,his favouritism puts you to the top of the pile for any stories to be covered 

And the BBC Scotland are definitely 

NOT neutral 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I knew about 7/8 years ago this rhodent fuck pig was one of the haters when his wee pal popcorn teeth was calling him by his first name in some of their friendly interviews .

He is lying biased bastard that just shouldn't be anywhere near any neutral media outlet .

Then again .In this Country ,his favouritism puts you to the top of the pile for any stories to be covered 

I hate this ugly smelly obsessed bastards face. Any sort of bad news at our club the wee snakey creep finds himself outside ibrox. Someone needs to toe this wee arsehole up the arse.

35 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I hate this ugly smelly obsessed bastards face. Any sort of bad news at our club the wee snakey creep finds himself outside ibrox. Someone needs to toe this wee arsehole up the arse.

Good point .The question must be .

Has he ever been outside the gates with a positive story .

46 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

BBC Scotland isn't a neutral media outlet though. I know someone that spent some time in their offices as far back as 10 years ago and even then it was full of tarriers who done nothing to hide their allegiance.

15 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

BBC Scotland isn't a neutral media outlet though. I know someone that spent some time in their offices as far back as 10 years ago and even then it was full of tarriers who done nothing to hide their allegiance.

That's what I was suggesting (tu)

Ok slightly off topic but a tenuous link nevertheless. My point being the question, "why do they think they (BBC) can do what they do and get away with it?"

I would welcome an investigation in to the BBC and Government regarding (ok it drifts off subject here) child sex offences. Over 100 documents concerning this subject have mysteriously disappeared from inside the governments HQ for fuck sake. Those 2 organisations are inextricably linked, and I would then suggest the Tim church and the Girodome.

4 organisations that need taking apart and exposed. 

Very tenuous when I re-read it but what the fuck, it has been on my mind!

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

Ok slightly off topic but a tenuous link nevertheless. My point being the question, "why do they think they (BBC) can do what they do and get away with it?"

I would welcome an investigation in to the BBC and Government regarding (ok it drifts off subject here) child sex offences. Over 100 documents concerning this subject have mysteriously disappeared from inside the governments HQ for fuck sake. Those 2 organisations are inextricably linked, and I would then suggest the Tim church and the Girodome.

4 organisations that need taking apart and exposed. 

Very tenuous when I re-read it but what the fuck, it has been on my mind!

It's what all the non ,appeasing apologetic fuck wits ,think mate but it's going to pretty impossible to expose in this Country due to the extreme nepotism going on where it matters 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Good point .The question must be .

Has he ever been outside the gates with a positive story .

The bhoys at the Pacific Quay Emerald CSC don't really do positive stories about Rangers. So much hatred festering away practically on our doorstep, they must have been gutted when they were relocated so close to Ibrox.

44 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

The bhoys at the Pacific Quay Emerald CSC don't really do positive stories about Rangers. So much hatred festering away practically on our doorstep, they must have been gutted when they were relocated so close to Ibrox.

I think the rebel has changed a lot over last 30 years .Think it's safe to say it was probably more pro Rangers when people like Alex Cameron were reporting .

When you seen likes of Guidi getting the gigs in 90s ,then the tide was turning .

Under JT .DM was in bed with them and it continues with his two disciples .

The sports team in this building are rancid with beggar lovers .

Bottom line is that Gollum (Bicycle-Helmet-Heid) is a bead-rattling little rodent whose main aim in life is to report bad news stories involving Rangers FC and its support.

Were it not for the numerous Plod on the scene he would have been battered fucking senseless and launched into the nearest roadside ditch back on the day of our famous march to Hampden for the rally on behalf of the RFFF.

This little scrote was following along with camera crew in tow looking for (begging for) any signs of trouble from the Bears.

This bastard should be shunned (spelt "HAMMERED") on sight. :5536:

To think this cunt is the reason BBC Ireland have a self imposed ban on reporting, positively, Rangers stories.

The tide may turn one day, but we could end up with Irish tax policies first as well as no industry and Delavarian politics.

We're getting there as it is.

17 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

My God, he is one ugly fucker.

Apparently he was part of the vatican's top secret test tube programme in the 70's to increase ra population of tims in Scotland. Susan Boyle was another wan. The technology wisnae quite right back then but.

boyle.jpg