****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

7 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Inverness away few Friday nights time mental one aswell mate, never for a ticket thru season ticket but will 100000000% be there ahah

Yeah I was considering trying to get one for that as well but imagine allocation will fill up pretty quick? 

23 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Last time we played these bastards on September weekend

Got absolutely wasted on holiday for this, spent all afternoon lying on the room floor singing "2 nil, and you fucked it up" 

Into these mutant bastards rangers 

6 years to do the day on Monday :pipe:

8 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

MW: Lee Wallace will be back and all our centre halves are fit. Jordan Rossiter won't be available. I hope Josh Windass will be though.

Be bullshit if Kiernan walks back in, Wilson and Hill have done a pretty decent job. 

Likewise with Hodson, he deserves to start it as well. 

All the pricks up here are so excited to have us back in town, every cunt talking about it...but of course it is our first visit. 

If anyone has a spare ticket please give me a shout by the way, I'll be trying outside the ground on the day but will be shite if I don't get in and have to get home in time to watch it, no chance I'll be watching it in the pubs here.

Just now, LeBlond said:

Al the pricks up here are so excited to have us back in town, every cunt talking about it...but of course it is our first visit. 

If anyone has a spare ticket please give me a shout by the way, I'll be trying outside the ground on the day but will be shite if I don't get in and have to get home in time to watch it, no chance I'll be watching it in the pubs here.

Me and the Mrs are spending tomorrow night in Aberdeen. Not sure if I'm going to head back to Montrose in time to watch the game at home or find a pub in the city centre to watch it in that's not going to be full of them. 

4 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Me and the Mrs are spending tomorrow night in Aberdeen. Not sure if I'm going to head back to Montrose in time to watch the game at home or find a pub in the city centre to watch it in that's not going to be full of them. 

If possible I'd be getting back to Montrose if I was you and that's coming from someone originally from Arbroath :lol:

Most the sheep fans I know can't be arsed budging when they have a home game against anyone else but for this one everyone is either going or out for it, honestly think the town till be wild.  Desperate to get in though, rather not have to sit in the flat to watch this one.

18 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Keep Kiernan, Senderos and Krancjar on the bench for this one.

I hope Windass is fit enough to start alongside Holt and Halliday in the midfield. Waggy, McKay and one of MOH or Forrester up top.

Hope they're nowhere near the ground tbf mate.

18 minutes ago, The Monk said:

They are the scrappy-doo of Scottish football.

Fucking cringeworthy cunts.

Had a look on their forum and the amount of horrible cunts talking about singing about the Ibrox disaster is pretty disgusting. They're trying so hard to matter and be relevant to us, it's cringey as fuck. We'll beat them, celebrate at full time then move on to the next game. They'll have a fucking open bus parade round their manky city if they win. ?

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hope they're nowhere near the ground tbf mate.

Keirnan should never be near the starting 11 again, Kranjcar only ever off the bench and Senderos needs to work really hard to get a shout after his debut.

Really want to get Rossiter fit and a run in the team