****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Here its a fucking thing you don't do, is it? You never write off the Rangers. What have they really done since our demotion? We have to give them a fucking torrid time on Sunday by the way. We cannot go down with a whimper or things must change.

This is such a big match for us!  Win and it will shut so many scumbugs up - everyone on the outside assumes we're going to lose comfortably!!!  Lose and the negativity and pressure will just build and build all the way up to Swinecastle.  I'm a bit nervous but confident nonetheless!

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

Had a look on their forum and the amount of horrible cunts talking about singing about the Ibrox disaster is pretty disgusting. They're trying so hard to matter and be relevant to us, it's cringey as fuck. We'll beat them, celebrate at full time then move on to the next game. They'll have a fucking open bus parade round their manky city if they win. ?

They're not our rivals. Never have been and never will be. They've been trying to stoke up this for over 30 years but frankly I couldn't give a fuck about them one way or another. 

I want a win if only for the three pts and the momentum it brings. I've got one eye on the 23rd oct - now that's a rivalry ?? 

23 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

This is such a big match for us!  Win and it will shut so many scumbugs up - everyone on the outside assumes we're going to lose comfortably!!!  Lose and the negativity and pressure will just build and build all the way up to Swinecastle.  I'm a bit nervous but confident nonetheless!

Okey dokey. 

Look forward to hearing your opinions after the match.

I remember when I was younger ( back in the 70's ) went up to Aberdeen for the Rangers game- we were stopped by the police, and they told us to remove our scarves ( which we had at that time wrapped around our wrists ) or they would arrest us !!!!!

Hate that city and hate that team !!!!! so come on Rangers, do us proud today and get into them f--kers !!!!!

8 minutes ago, Gillete said:

I always worry regardless of who we play when we opt for this 4-3-3 

we we are always open and teams will have at least a few chances against us 

I know what you mean. If he sticks with Hill and Wilson, then it will be interesting to see how they cope together with players of genuine pace running at them on the break. They've looked decent together and had it fairly easy the last couple of games, but it would be excellent if they can keep another clean sheet for us! :)

11 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Here its a fucking thing you don't do, is it? You never write off the Rangers. What have they really done since our demotion? We have to give them a fucking torrid time on Sunday by the way. We cannot go down with a whimper or things must change.

Yip, you are right. They have done sweet FA since we went down. Watching them embarrass themselves in the europa league qualifiers every season has been pure comedy gold, BUT you can bet tomorrow, they will be playing like it's their cup final, and their very lives depend on it, such is their putrid hatred towards us!

Is there any update on windass?. Here goes my team for tmw. Would have mckay further back with forrester pushed further up. Hopefully we see windass and crooks back tmw in some capacity. 

Les 

Tav  wilson  hill hodson

Holt  halliday  mckay                

Waghorn  garner  forrester.