****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Gandalf007 said:

Least we got good options on bench to make impact this year.  MOH on wing and Niko look a good bet for the 60 min subs!

wouldnt touch niko with a bargepole today, our energy and workrate is whats keeping us on top, for the odd defence splitting pass he'll do we'll lose our foothold in midfield

No cutting edge at all. Would take off Mckay and Garner (due to his booking) and stick o Halloran and either Dodoo or Miller  on. Main positives for me are Hill and Wilson. Finally look like we've found a defensive partnership that works. 

I think we are doing OK considering it's the first time most of the team has played up there. but do agree need to be more clinical in front of goal. hopefully with us having an extra 2 days preparation the fitness in the second half will tell and we can score a goal or two.

4 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

He is the only player moving into space for a pass, trying to keep possession and getting ahead of the striker. 

Of all the players to pick out, you have picked the one that's got pass marks for the first half.

I don't disagree about him moving into space for a pass, his move my off the ball has been great. I just don't think he's been great in possession. He's far better than just playing the ball to the nearest player to him. 

Move the ball forward at least.

Same as the QOTS game really. Plenty of the ball, caused ourselves problems with poor ball retention and finishing.

Aberdeen are fucking wank. Im actually shocked how bad they are tbh. How on earth did the mhanks get away with letting this mob run them til May for the league? Seriously?