****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

We've hit the crossroads; Cut our losses or grin and bear it until it's fixed.

The simple fact of the matter is that the only thing Warburton's selections know how to do is a plan that doesn't work or they can't play.

We have the players to attack with pace and directness, hit shots from everywhere, multiple options for each position and a bench of solutions BUT crucially if you asked the players to change it at this stage they'll revert into the slow passing play that allows the opposition to pack the box and at that point we've got nothing to overcome it.

This plan came unstuck in the Championship and our run is embarrassing; I may not think the manager was given enough resources to go for the title but we have far in excess of everyone else outwith them.

The managers got it wrong and he's getting it wrong, so where do we go from here? I return to the question, do we cut our losses or sit it out and hope the manager starts getting the plan, formation, tactics, selections, subs etc. etc. right?

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I really think Warburton underestimated this league, and I don't think he and Davie know what they're doing.

I think they have the right idea.

Agree with you about underestimating the league though.  A mistake our management and fans alike made.

Need more quality to compete.