****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Wasn't a foul but it is the correct result. Better team won. Warburton needs to make the changes, the Rangers fans that traveled to watch that pish deserves their money back. Waghorn isn't a Rangers football player. Wallace might be the 1st choice left back but never a captain. There isn't much wrong but it needs rectified. 

Wasn't a foul but it is the correct result. Better team won. Warburton needs to make the changes, the Rangers fans that traveled to watch that pish deserves their money back. Waghorn isn't a Rangers football player. Wallace might be the 1st choice left back but never a captain. There isn't much wrong but it needs rectified. 

In a season where we are meant to be sending a message of intent and stating that we're back, we are giving everyone an extra good laugh on a weekly basis.

Enough for me, since before the Cup final this has been going on.

There isn't a player to scapegoat for any of this; it's the manager's show and it's unacceptable, I would go further and tear into King but Warburton knew what he was doing when he said he was happy with shopping in the English leagues.

Today was s fucking scandal and I was at the Scumdome 

MW has to take the wrap 

He is simply not booting balls in there and we are weak ,powderpuff with no composure and even little desire 

mcKay ?

Waghorn ?

Tav ? 

Were all completely wasteful today 

Today was s fucking scandal and I was at the Scumdome 

MW has to take the wrap 

He is simply not booting balls in there and we are weak ,powderpuff with no composure and even little desire 

mcKay ?

Waghorn ?

Tav ? 

Were all completely wasteful today 

Typical. Although fuck blaming bad luck and poor decisions. Tav's concentration has always been suspect as has McKay's shitebaggery. The standard of opposition so far has been poor and we're still toiling. Can't keep waiting for it to magically click every week...a few baws need booted in that dressing room. Sick, but not surprised.

In a season where we are meant to be sending a message of intent and stating that we're back, we are giving everyone an extra good laugh on a weekly basis.

Enough for me, since before the Cup final this has been going on.

There isn't a player to scapegoat for any of this; it's the manager's show and it's unacceptable, I would go further and tear into King but Warburton knew what he was doing when he said he was happy with shopping in the English leagues.