****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

same fucking statement again. if he feels we played well in large parts of the game then he has to go and take a look at himself. We were ok first half and then shite second half. he need to be calling it as we all see it. The referee is a fucking knob tho!

hivs, tarriers, aberdeen, our worst enemies, all gifted a victory

They were at home and killing time hoping for a draw, that's all they are, but us, not s decent shot at goal the whole fucking match,, we were all fucking over them first half fuck me fuck fuck fucking cunts 

Fucking awful again. No point in having the possession and doing fuck all with it. 

Shocking defending, punchless and clueless going forward. Mackay needs a long spell on the bench, Tavernier, if he has to play must be pushed forward because he can't defend. 

We are in the bottom fucking half and can't score a goal from open play. Add to that the desperate defending every time the opposition come forward its brutal. 

We are giving the rest of Scottish football a right laugh week in week out.

this Rangers team are weak, nobody can take a game by the scruff of the neck

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I don't give a fuck how good a goal that is.

We are fucking minging and deserve it. Who can't honestly say we deserved to score apart from penalty.

We have all the sharpness of a rusty butter knife but we were better than the sheep, no one can tell me they cunts deserved anything from that. 

Never a foul for the winner and we should never have lost that game but we fall short all over, nobody to score, defence always making mistakes, MW knew what he was doing when he took the gig from King so no hiding place for him either, somethings got to give, patience has gone!:sherlock:

16 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Wasn't a foul but it is the correct result. Better team won. Warburton needs to make the changes, the Rangers fans that traveled to watch that pish deserves their money back. Waghorn isn't a Rangers football player. Wallace might be the 1st choice left back but never a captain. There isn't much wrong but it needs rectified. 

Better team won ?  are you sure you watched the game ? Every commentator that knows anything are saying we were the better team.

We are shite in front of goal but we were the better team.

I think the players we have signed are good players on their game but the consistency is lacking, Waghorn could not miss the other night scoring 3 beauties and a goodun chalked off, fast forward 5 days and it looks like he never played football before, and he is not alone among the players that never showed again today, how do you legislate for that?

Aberdeen are Fucking shite as well, they didn't deserve to win but neither did we as we were equally shite but I can see why they haven't won fuck all since we've been away, surprised how bad they actually were

I take comfort yet again that it won't be long until we are pumping these cretins

Long season ahead

Not always happy with MW's decisions but I refuse to blame him today.

He can't legislate for the defence simply falling asleep to lose a goal or our centre forward missing an open goal from a few yards out. Yes our defence needs fixing but I would like to know exactly what happened when he wanted to sign Lescott as I believe someone above him fucked that deal over money.

Nor can he be blamed for a referee inexplicably penalising a perfectly good tackle that happened right next to him.

We were not brilliant by any means but we were nowhere near as bad as some have stated in the usual over-reactions